Reviews for Left Behind
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Holy crapola. Holy crapola.
Ruusukainen chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i've only read the first chapter and damn i'm wiping away tears ):
LaedieDuske chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
Wow, I loved these. ALL of these. Very well thought out, well-written, fills in some blanks left by the show. Very nice.

LD
moira4eku chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
I'm been enjoying reading these one shots. This one in particular really made me feel so badly for Dean and not Sam. That comment Sam made comparing their grief. It may have been 22 years ago and Dean was only 4, but that loss completely changed his life and not in a good way. It made who Dean is today. I thought that had to be the most thoughtless and selfish thing Sam had ever said. I know he was grieving but I doubt he ever apologized to Dean later for what he had said. I always cringe when I watch that ep and Sam says that to Dean. Looking forward to reading more of these one shots.
Zyanya chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
I am getting depressed, I just saw "no rest for the wicked" and it fits so well...I think that I cry along with Sam...Thanks! Really Good job!
Zyanya chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
I liked all of them...Did John call Sam at the hospital? I supose not but I love to guess...Please I would ove to read more of this, you are good at it!
winky79 chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Ah waw I really like this chapter! This is real cute!
Nascarfan14 chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
These were very nice little stories on their own not just chapters in a bigger story. I enjoyed reading all of them. Thanks.
marinawings chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
i love the awesome brotherly sweetness of this chapter. i can just see dean grudgingly accepting the chick flick moment. he knows he loves it! ;) i love the way you portray the brothers' bond, dean's protectiveness of sam, the way they're a team. brothers... *sigh* good work! and good luck with college!
marinawings chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
i love this chapter! it showcases the winchesters and their brother-ness perfectly. i love how sam noticed that something was wrong when dean started humming metallica. it's so adorable that dean does that when he's upset or stressed... but don't tell him i said that, lol. ;) and yes, sam, dean is so stubborn and selfless. gotta love him. you wrote sam's perspective well (very sam), bobby was so very bobby, and dean... totally dean. great doses of angst and brothers looking out for each other, as well. yay!
Vampyvii chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Yep - Dean & all his stubbornness - Never fails to exacerbate his problems. Very nice tag to BUABS- Good job on this story!
Vampyvii chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Very well done, getting into Dean's head here - and I just loved the granny in the Buick - Good one!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Ooh - very well-written, and so very heartwrenching - Well done!
marinawings chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
beautiful and angsty! i love it! i can totally see dean looking after sam despite being badly hurt. that's just so dean. and sam's reactions-very sam. you write the brothers so well! have i told you before that i love this story?
apieceofcake chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Nicely done, can see that happening!