Reviews for Bulletproof
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
aww:(
Kiwien chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Great story - sad and beautiful

Have always likes President Withmore..
ThomasWolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great take on the alternate/What if part of the scene. Nice one

Just to claim a little to the why not bullet proof, well its answerd in the movie. Ie if something like that was to happen then it would be esier and quicker to not have it bullet proof but strong.
LightvsDark99 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
sealurk do not critisize the movie of epicness
xkelbix chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
omg so good!i really want to watch that film now!
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Yeah, that part kinda bothered me as well. Why didn't they have bullet proof glass? Oh well, I liked your story. And the ending was sweet and extremely sad.
movieholic chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
lmao, thank you! I just watched the movie again today, and as soon as that scene was over, I turned to my brother and said, "Really? They're in a government facility, conducting experiments on aliens, and they don't even have bulletproof glass?" Then I found this! :D Plus, I just love Major Mitchell.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
An intriguing idea. Very good, keep writing
Sealurk chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was good, although I expected more deviation from the film's plot, i.e. alien is able to go on a brief rampage around the base, President Whitmore dies and therefore the world is spared the cheesiest speech in history, Nimzicki orders more nuke attacks, doesn't approve Levinson's plan...

Actually, reading that, it turns out I'm just a sucker for incredibly dark and depressing stories. No wonder I liked Galactica!
shokokchan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hmm, you're right. They would have had to use another way to kill the alien :)