Reviews for The Sorcerer's Stone
CriminallyInsane chapter 10 . 10h
You practically left this on a cliffie. How dare you.
Hocapontas chapter 10 . 1/28
I had a thought, Maybe you could have Harry start clinging to Dean as an older brother figure. In this chapter if you done that you could have had Harry cling to Dean after the attack, similar to Sam. Or maybe have Harry lean into him subconsciously seeking comfort and safety. I'm curious how Dean will react when he finds out about Harry's living conditions. Probably when meeting the Dursley's getting off the train or over the summer when there is no response to any letters sent to Harry. Maybe Harry can go live with them and start getting some actual training. Maybe even have him meet Missouri. Well, Really looking forward to when you get back to updating.
FudoTwin17 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
XD This is incredible! I adore it! :) I can't wait to see how you put this all together. I also hope to see how Sam and the golden trio end up working together. I hope you do something with those visions! They're cool in all forms. I can't wait until you update! This is a great idea. :)
ToscaThorCat chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
This is really good! I hope you continue it someday!
stankyledeansam chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
More plz thank you
19Teardrop94 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
u know, i would have loved this chapter much much more if Sam suddenly needed his inhaler like he should have needed at the point of seeing the evil creature we all know and hate. Woulda made it more suspenseful! D: Should have Sammy have a nightmare that makes him hyperventilate soon :3 exciting.

I'm eager to read the next chapter, hope it's up soon!

-Tear
Luckyreader2000 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Love the story but can you have castiel appear you know kinda as a kid but like seriouse and all that
Chantress of the Sea chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm on my break for class and I just read all ten chapters. Its really good I love the story. I hope you update again soon ] This story in one of the best Harry Potter/Supernatural crossovers I've ever read!
Ms.Winchester chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
so cool keep going
FanFreader chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
What I like most about this story is that you are not writing the harry potter books into the story. There have been many stories that I have come across that basically writing the whole story of Harry Potter
I love the twins and I'm really happy to see they are involved in this story.

Question: since Sam and Dean are ()hunters and have gone after all sorts of creatures that are even myths to the wizarding world, will some people make fun of them or even be scare of them because there father has hunted witches and wizards (Which we know are different buy Harry and co. may not know that)

Anyway great story and I can wait to read the whole story.
FloralSummer chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
YAY! It's been so long that I totally forgot everything, so I had to read it all over. It didn't really bother me since it's such an AMAZING story! Please update soon :D
BlackWolf2013 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Love the story! Can't wait for more!
quoththeraven5 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
true, very true Dean... can't wait to read more! :)
ShadowsAcrossTheMoon chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
This is great so far! I love the conversations between Dean and Sam and also that Dean is friends with Fred and George. Over all they fit in the story pretty well. I'm trying to write my own version of this (with some OCs. I'm also writing about the Marauders) and I'm curious to see how you go about ending this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Twillightfairy chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
This has got to be one of my favorite AUs for Harry Potter. I like the fact that Sam seems to like dangerous things.