Reviews for Sleeping Bella
AmethystOrthia chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
I love! i can't believe you don't have like 10 reviews! you deserve it! your story is amazing! keep it up
vanilfrappe chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
She's a VERY lucky girl! Well done, the last two chapters really moved me...is all going to turn out as happy ever after for them? I really want it to...again, your writing style is very beautiful...I'd call it romantically charming! Your sense of humor always makes me chuckle, right before the emotion happens...so, are there going to be repurcussions for this action Bella and Edward have taken? I can't imagine there will be some people who won't approve...write soon!
pen2paper93 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Totally amazing as usual :D
teambellaedward chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
that was cool :)
teambellaedward chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
that was cool :)
pen2paper93 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Aww they love each other!

How sweet.

I love it :D
Bonham Carter chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
(cries) I want to read the next update. Sadly my dorm has no internet access. (tears)
BellaRina girl chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Aw, that's really sweet. i actually haven't read a Sleeping Beauty re-write, usually just Cinderella or something similar. great job!
AmethystOrthia chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
gah! please update soon. i love this story. i'm addicted. please?
vanilfrappe chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I am perfectly enchanted by this story right now! I like how you've set the stage, getting everyone involved...definitely a predicament with her and Edward, since she's going to go into a deep sleep very soon...but, he does love her right? How are you going to get them together when neither is stepping forward with their feelings? Do hurry and update soon! I want to see what Edward felt when he saw her dancing with Newton.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Ah, poor Bella can always count on Mike to fulfill her annoyance needs, ha. Great chapter, I finally had the chance to read this one and chapter two. I'm really enjoying your story! Keep it going. I think it's going to be wonderful! Great work!
pen2paper93 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Oh my gosh!

I love this story! It is amazing :D

You have to update soon please. I love it.
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Definitely looks interesting! I'm looking forward to reading it.
AmethystOrthia chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow. this story sounds unbelieveable. please continue and updat soon. i love!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »