Reviews for Little Bean
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
well done!
Shadowmaster2323 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awwwww. That's so sad and cute at the same time! Good job(:
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That was so cute! It reminds me of my Little Bean. I was only 2 1/2 months, but I loved him.

Great story.
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That was really sad! I like the ending though! So Tim planned it all, wow. LOVE IT! What I would change though is that instead of the whole pain and hurt to go away inone conversation, that it woudl just signify the beginning of healing adn that they woudl both promise each other to take that journey together. I think the plot and the way you wrote it was greta, however, it just makes Abby seem like she's on a roller coaster of emotions with being incredibly mad (as she should be) and then say "I can never hate you." Tim forgeting it was their baby's birthday is a grave sin and I think the conference room scene shoudl have been 1) getting to the bottom of it, 2) Abby appeased by the fact that he wasn't with Jules but spent that agonizing night alone as well, allows them to have conversations instead of glaring matchies, then 3) being that she was really hurt (as anyone would be), she will forgive but not forget and it will be up to Tim to make it up to her. It just seems that she has forgiven as well as forgoten that he had forgotten their unborn baby's birthday/death anniversay (which is really shameful) and her anger came solely from jealousy.

Over all, it's a great story and "the closest to an OK" was perfect. (,) Love the McGee planning!

Kudos.
sargentfuzzybear not logged in chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
nice story :) did abby really get pregnant?
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I find it spiteful that everyone always has Gibbs threatening McGee if he hurts Abby; but no one even mentions that they care if she hurts him.

Good story overall.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That's exactly what I figured the name was for thinking about a little tiny baby. Good story that brought tears to my eyes. Abby had a good reason for being mad but she should've just asked him about it.
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Awh, that was sweet. Kinda sad, but sweet.

Loved it!
kagomite chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I enjoyed reading this...I love those two together :D
DairamK chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was really nice - as always, with your stories :D

And I could so imagine theese few weeks.

I loved that it was actually McGee that had planned it all from the beginning, brilliant!

And a perfect title :p
BetweenMindAndHeart chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I loved it i was biting my lip(so i wouldnt cry) when Abby was talking.
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I loved it :) great McAbby story!
ZoeyBug chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
:) I absolutely LOVED it! You should do a sequel or something.
Brooklyn Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
A great job, I could see McGee bribing the team to figure out the problem.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aww, that was so sad at the beginning and then so sweet! The part where Abby was explaing Little Bean nearly made me cry! But I loved how they made up, that was so cute! :) Thanks for another great read,

Kar, xx