Reviews for Mind and Body
DimitraMitsos chapter 18 . 5/5
Please your story is amazing why don't you continue it?
FlawlessMirage chapter 18 . 1/31
Soooooo, is Cyborg building the T-Car? xP

Color me confused but, why is Watchtower afraid of shapeshifters and likewise, why is Jinx absolutely terrified of both Beast Boy and Raven?

Mmh. Well, lookin' forward to the next chapter!

... Whenever that is.
MCWritesAStory chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
I finally caught up! And what a great chapter I caught up to. I had a great time reading this, it was fun and well written. (like usual)

Raven's battle with Jinx was interesting, and I thought it was very cool when Raven succumbed to Rage and went after Jinx. It, of course, was scary but at the same time fascinating. (Spock term!) Well done!

I'm also looking forward to character development within your Robin. Right now he's basically the team member that you really don't like that much, with his attitude and all. We shall see.

Another part is what will happen to BB. Will Raven figure out how to heal his legs, and how? When will he learn to fully turn into a human?! One wonders.

Goes to show what a good storyteller you are, for me to be so into it. Haha!

Update soon! I want to find out what happens next. (a demand from one of your 'fans'.)
MCWritesAStory chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Wonderful chapter, again! I have to say I really enjoyed the battle so far in the museum. Raven and Jinx' magic abilities canceling each other out was an interesting point.

I realized I had forgotten to comment on the Cinderblock part. I really enjoyed the storyline for him that you created, making it so that Jinx was the one who made him. I think that's cool.

I'm excited to see what will happen next, and what turns the plot will take. To the next chapter!

P.s. I noticed I use the word 'interesting' a lot. Maybe I should make it into my catchphrase like Spoke with his 'fascinating' . . . Hmm.
MCWritesAStory chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Another great chapter! It was interesting to see what the young villains are up to. I have foreboding feeling for what may happen next. The suspense, it kills!

Robin, Robin, Robin . . . why do you have to be such a d- well, you probably get the idea. (unsaid pun!) I have to say you're really getting me into your interpretation of Robin, and making me interested to see his character development. At first I was like, "But, but, this Robin's a jerk!", but now I'm really interested in seeing what happens with him. The powers of good storytelling!

I'm very curious too as to what is going to happen on Robin and Raven's trip to the museum. To the next chapter, to find out!
MCWritesAStory chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Fun chapter! It was nice seeing how everyone was doing as a new team, and the friendships they have formed with one another. I especially like Raven's relationships with Oracle and Starfire. Those are two I would like to see more development in.

Robin, I have to say, annoyed me in this one. Though I got more of a sense on what you are trying to do with his character by reading this chapter. I am still bothered by his attitude, but I realized that I am slightly biased because of my affection for the character. I am more inclined to liking a cheerier and friendlier Robin, haha.

Besides my fixation on Robin's attitude problem, I really enjoyed the chapter and like where it seems to be going. Good job, like usual!
MCWritesAStory chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Wonderful chapter! It was a very fun read. To add to your A/N, I agree with your assessment of your writing skills. I did notice an improvement in them while reading this chapter. I really enjoyed how you wrote this one out, having it be just one long scene. It was different, but great.

I'm very happy that Raven and BB have found their 'family'! I'm so excited to see what adventures they will all go on now - together.

The only issue I had, which was really not big at all, was Robin's attitude towards BB. I just didn't feel like it was something he would really say. I realize though that I am thinking of the Robin from the comics, who's attitude is a little different from that of the Robin in the Teen Titans cartoon. Despite whatever I feel personally about it, it was a well written scene and I felt it was necessary for everyone to learn what a good person BB is.

Good job, as usual. Onward, to the next chapter!
MCWritesAStory chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Yes! The gang is all here now. How exciting.

This was a fun chapter. The battle was enjoyable to read, and it was great when Raven, BB and Cael arrived.

I thought it was interesting when Raven lost control over her power when everyone's thoughts overwhelmed her. To me, it makes sense that something like that would happen if she still doesn't have total control over her ability.

I'm so happy now that they are all there. Hopefully they'll become an official team in the next chapter, though I realize it may take longer.

Also, thanks for the shout-out! (to my old account TalatheWolf) Highly appreciated. :)

To the next chapter!
MCWritesAStory chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Another great chapter. This one was fun to read. :)

I like how everyone is bumping into each other. It indicates that the team will form soon. So exciting!

Starfire's interactions with Raven and the others were amusing. It was interesting to see your take on how their personalities would clash and how they would react to each other, etc.

I have to say learning more about Raven's powers while she herself learns more is, what I consider, one of the more fascinating aspects to the story. The entire concept is interesting and fun.

Can't wait to see what happens next, now that Starfire is there to help the others. Onto the next chapter!
MCWritesAStory chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter! I like where this is going. The story is definitely very fun to read.

I find your take on Raven's powers and how you write out her learning process on them very interesting. It's been fun reading about her abilities and how she learns more and more about them.

I'm also curious as to see when BB will learn how to shape shift into a human form. Will it be before they meet the rest of the Teen Titans or after?

I have to mention that my favorite character from the show was Robin, and how you have been writing him out has just been making me like him more. Good writing!
MCWritesAStory chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
. . . I have to say your translations for Starfire's language cracked me up in the end. She sounds so harsh, but she's actually very polite when she's talking. It's amusing.

Another great chapter! I really enjoyed this. Robin and Cyborg are now teaming up against Star, which hopefully in the next chapter they'll figure out what's happening and help her, and it seems Raven will be learning something more about herself. It's coming together! Can't wait 'til they all team up!
MCWritesAStory chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Yay, Starfire! This makes me happy. All the characters are starting to come together.

This story is very fun to read, I got to say. Your writing style is enjoyable and the story itself is unique and fun to read. I can't wait to see where it will go.

Great work!
MCWritesAStory chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Another great chapter! I liked where this is going. It's interesting to see your take on how Robin is trying to form the Teen Titans. It's enjoyable. :)

I also like how you are writing Robin. I can see the characteristics from the cartoon, but also a lot from the comics. I like this sillier and funny Robin, but I also like the fact that he and Cyborg seem to get on each others nerves (like they did in the beginning of the cartoon show). Haha.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
MCWritesAStory chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Nice chapter! I liked that we got to see the Bat family and Cyborg. It was nice change from the usual.

The banter between the Bats was amusing and I like how you wrote out their interactions and relationships. And of course . . . Jason! It's nice to see a story of when he was Robin. :)

I'm excited to see where the story goes in the next chapter. Onwards!
MCWritesAStory chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed this one. It was interesting to see where Rachel and Garfield are now after three years and how they have changed.

I like Cael, he is an interesting character. I'm happy he will be staying with Rachel and Garfield for at least a little while. I feel it will add a new dynamic to the story.

Onwards, to the next chapter!