Reviews for Expectations
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
YES! Finally! Abby should have known better. She's known Tony for as long as Gibbs has, she should know exactly why Gibbs hired him in the first place. I liked it.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I never like it when Tony is the one to always give in and accept the blame. When Abby said that Tony was getting a big head, if she had stepped back and really looked at things then she would have seen that the ones with the big heads and on an ego trip was Tim and Ziva and the only way Tony could get any work out of the at all was by acting like Gibbs. No what Tony really should have done was write them all up and at least McGee would have realized that Tony had ment business, because Tim knows that the more black marks in his file the less chance he has of becoming the next director.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I don't see many good Tony and Abby stories, and yours is one of the good ones.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww, loved this! A great perspective on the Tony/Abby friendship. Well done! :)
LSM71059 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Good writing style.
Literatifan4eva chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
good story
SHuntress chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Good :)
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Great story!

I have to admit that I whimpered a little when Abby said that to Tony in Hiatus. It seemed like no one really cared that he might be losing it a little too with Gibbs out of commission and that maybe his way of dealing with it all was to act the way he was.

You gave nice insight into what Abby was thinking when she said it and I really liked seeing them work it out. Well done!

-Moki
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Yay i love these, the ones just after this epsiode i mean hehe great little fic :D
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Nice beginning I really enjoyed it
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Poor Tony takes a lot of abuse...
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
oh I just enjoyed this so much. I love Abby and Tony. And how he was thinking and how Abby helped him to get a grib to go on and lead the team. And how she's going to talk to Tim. But I love how she knows him so well and how to get through to him. And loved that line she threw at him as the doors closed "Cuz we're family" Excellent job, can't remember if this is a one shot or not. But if it is I'd love to see it muti chaptered into a longer story...Excellent job. Sue
Belker chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ah, lovely!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
that was amazing and really really well written.

I could defintly feel tony's emotions and pain.

amazing job