Reviews for I Don't Understand You
Zino chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
How come I haven't left a review yet? This must be the millionth time I've read this! Surely one of my favorite Comashipping stories! The setting, characters, the outcome, everything was so perfect. And I really enjoyed all the emotions this story has, they made it felt so real. So yeah, really awesome story! :D
KleopatraSelene chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love this! You did such a great job keeping them both in character yet showing their 'love' for eachother. And the fact that Shinji kissed Satoshi to shut him up was just classic XD Great job
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great Job! Satoshi's last line was aMAZing and I think that Shinji was so in character.
xEryChan chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Awesome. You need to stop being so hard on yourself. You wrote this story so well and I enjoyed it. It was definitely not butchered, I really liked it.

I just really adored this story and it will be going straight to my faves. It was so well written.

Great Job!
MissBesanii chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Beautiful, I absolutely adored this.

I'm not one for homosexual relationships usually, but I keep an open mind and I'm glad I did because I ran into this and it was beautiful!

You kept them so in character when they had an out of character storyline! So well written! Beautiful!
BreadMonkey chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
WOW.

I loved this fic x]

It was so CUTE!

btw, I like how you used that episode for the plot.

very cool :D
rainieForest chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw so cute!
The 2nd Coming of Gaara chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Fine Job
Fuji 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Good job
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hay this story was amazing as I said on serebii forms you ROCK.

(I'm Blue Flame by the way.)

Please write more.
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I really do think you're being way too hard on yourself. o/ This definitely didn't seem 'butchered up' at all, and the pacing seemed almost perfect. Shinji was so unnecessarily cruel...and a part of me thinks he's going to say something like this when their battle ends.

The ending was sweet...and the hug was also. I love how the mood changed (for the better) too. Awesome job, Shin! You shouldn't hate this fic at all. :D You did great!

ASK
Akewataru chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Just keep on writing Comashipping fictions and all will be right with the world. Oh, by the way I like how the Japanese names are used. It is more authentic. Thank you for doing us all Comashipping fans a favor in writing this.

Sincerely,

Akewataru
animelover2day chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
OMG this was so awesome!

I'm not sure why you don't think you did a good job with this...O.O

I love this and I'm adding this to my favs! XD
Caged Bird chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw, that was cute! I hope something similar like this happens in the anime. (although it probably won't).

Nice job. We need more Coma fics.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I I don't know what you're talking about when you said this is fail. Stop being so hard on yourself.

Kya Made me feel warm and fluffy inside and a part of my might mistaken this for an episode maybe. Shinji was being so mean though. ;A;

Ah, I hope this (or something similar to this) happens in the next episode. I mean, minus all the yaoi but you know, bonding moment. (And hug plz?)

This places needs moar Coma gay plz. :3