Reviews for Careless Whisper
Kii-g-14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Hi

Okay

loved this story and i think its awesome!

Kii-Bye
dragonamy21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I don't read or watch much X-men but I really liked this one shot. I think this is one of the stories that I never got to read of yours. Well I glad I read it now. Keep writing your stories. :)
nephreia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awwww
Tempest S chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Another good song for this story is "Forever" by Fireflight. It's a pretty song that seems to fit this story perfectly.
Kii chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hi

Okay I absolutly loved that chapter! It was awsome!

Kii-Bye
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aww. Cute! I'm all squealy now! And I love the song Careless Whisper. I was listening to it while I was reading this. Once again SO cute.
ColorCoated chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aww, this was so sweet :).

Loved it.
little-miss-irate chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
nice. i especially loved the ending
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was absolutely adorable! I loved the Romy and thought you did a brillant job with this oneshot! Thanks so much for sharing! .
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
very sweet one-shot ;) loved it!

-Gams
Zinala chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this was beautifully written. i enjoyed every second of it :]
MatoiMewtwo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved this, a sweet romy. My only issue is that careless whispr was not done by seether originally...not sure if you knew. i don't remember who originally idd it though.

Still a good story. i liked it...sorry if i offedned or spelled bad
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow! Amazing story! I enjoyed every line! Great writing! I think you captured Rogue and Remy's personalities beautifully.

~Agent Malkere
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Oh! Lovely. This is sweet. It has all the self-recrmination Remy always does, Rogue's spitfire attitude, Logan's protectiveness (but not overdoing it), and the nice warm fuzzy sweetness of Romy. I love it, girl! It was a nice way to wake up.