Reviews for Oh, Inverted World
MilitzaG chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
this ch is amazing i could see the scenario in my head i absolutely love the end oh the fucking cuteness!
MilitzaG chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
oh my gosh i love your Edward and Bella! he blushes! its such a change from shy nervous Bella to in control Bella and Flusterward aw
MilitzaG chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
oh! ok see i grew up Pentecostal so im like whats goin on lol

wow so im figuring Alice gets visions of some sort and well Edward something horrid mustve happened to him... i cant wait to readon
MilitzaG chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
wha?

ok im hypnotized albeit a bit confused but im liking this so far!
MilitzaG chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i wanted to read this for a while so far so good
radioactive77 chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
Wow...this was cute, then heartbreaking, then disturbing. Hm, what can I say?
Morbidmuch chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
Words cannot describe how much I love this fic. I only hope you'll update soon )
ColourMeRed chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Love it. And you pretty much have the best music taste! Will be reading more soon! x
What Obsession17 chapter 12 . 11/3/2009
Well that was an educational shopping trip. Can't wait to see what Edward has in store for Bella.
What Obsession17 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Love this whole roll reverse story. I haven't came across one till this one.
What Obsession17 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Aw...she's turning Edward into a puddle of goo. How cute.
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
And so he meets Bella. I love that this is in EPOV. Can't wait to find out who "she" is and what happened.
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
OMG! This Alice and Edward remind me of my cousin and me when we're together. It's freakin' hilarious.
Emerald Candle chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Oh my God!

This chapter made me cry. Hard. Tears streaming down my face like a river. And snot too. It was all I could do not to sob hysterically. I rarely cry this hard over some story, but this chapter, it was really something. My emotions are all jumbled up, I think about how awesome your writing is, about poor Lizzie, how much Edward is fucked up, I still have a tight feeling in my chest just thinking about it, all at the same time. Words can't express it.

It was awesome!
yagalinus0420 chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT WICKED SEX PARTY 4: THE BACHELOR PARTY! IT'S MY FAVORITE...THERE ARE NO FAKE ORGASMS IN THAT ONE! SO TELL ME...DO THEY GET IT ON? OR DOES HE CHICKEN OUT...AGAIN? CAN I GET A TEASER!
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »