Reviews for Oh, Inverted World
saranic chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Good luck to you. Thanks for giving us some knowledge about the story instead of leaving it in limbo.

You are such a sweet girl, I hope life treats you well.
jansails chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
We will miss you.

I understand, I haven't updated my story in months, I think.

jansails/jan2
Thea Stallings chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Thank you for the note. It is always nice to not be left hanging. I always takie the attitude that the authors are gifting me with their fanfiction - they do not owe me anything. I just get to enjoy the ride. Take care. Have a great RL and know that you have given many much pleasure.
mugglemom08 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
I've been meaning to PM you for a while to ask about this story, but now I see why you haven't been updating. Unlike some people *coughcathyl1226cough*, most of us understand that real life trumps fanfic every day of the week. I hope that you will be able to continue this at some point, but if not, I wish you the best of luck.

And thank you for taking the time to let us know that you're going on indefinite hiatus. I understand that authors can't always finish their stories, but I really hate it when they can't let their readers know.
ReasonandRhyme chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Well, I considered flinging myself, sobbing, at your feet, but you'd probably like that a little too much... ;)

You do what you must. I just hope I can continue to leave annoying little FB comments so you don't forget how much I will always love you. And not just for your Beta awesomeness, either. You're an incredible lady and I am privileged to call you a friend.

I did post Bite the Big Apple on here and on Twilighted, under the pen name reasonandrhyme. I've gotten a handful of reviews, most of which ask for more chapters. (One person was weirded out because she expected a mother/son plot- I may have snorted at that!) If I decide to continue the story, you'll be first to know, and first to read.

Love to you always.

Morgan
wow-O-wow chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I'm really sorry to hear this news. I understand what RL issues can mean, and how ff ceases to be an option, but this fic was original and very well written and I'm so sorry to hear that it's on indefinite hold. I hope things pick up in RL and you get the time and inspiration to come back one day.
SassyK chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Good luck, bb, and thanks for sharing your talents with us! :-)
cathyl1226 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
this sucks... Thanks alot for nothing. Get a life
Valleegrl chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Kali,

We miss you. I hope all is well. Take care of yourself!
TwiAggie94 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
You will be missed... Good Luck.. Hope all is well!

Go Texas Rangers!
Cargal chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
You rock my world - but please please bring back the story

I need it like a hot edward in the shower.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
looking forward to reading this...:)
kazinnergmail.com chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
Okay! Enough already. Last updated on January 4th. It's June for crying out loud.

Started the story yesterday, knew it was not complete, but took the bait anyway. Now this? Edward on the cusp of loosing the V-Card?

So how about another A/N with at least an ETA? I'll add this story to my favorites...and wait patiently.
whynotjustjumpintoavolcano chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
i really hope you manage to continue with this story because it's amazing, both angsty and extremely funny (and i mean hilarious - i love all those gay-emmett innuendoes and edward's raging misanthropy). i love how you succeeded in - like - transfering SM's self-loathing yet tender vampire edward into a different environment, with different issues, but somehow almost the same attitude. i also love your character's taste in music (although i myself am a "undertow" kind of girl) and i can't help but wonder whether "closer" by nin will play a part in the progress of this story (after all, it's all about being closer to god, and that's what edward is after, isn't it?) :)

so thank you, honestly.
iNeVeRsToPtAlKiNg chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
am - a - zing!

awesome and damn girl how did you write that last two chapters - like i fucking hyperventilate thinking about that shit!

this story is sooooo awesome anmd i LOVE the fact that bella doesnt blush but edward does its sooooo fucking cute its un-fucking-believe-able!

hope you get some fucking time to 'DEVOTE' to this story - your words not mine!

xoxoxxoox ciao