Reviews for Why is Light Second to Cake?
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
My heart beats only for you...oh gods! I nearly bawled at that! So beautiful and romantic! Way to go L!
RazorLike chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was so cute!
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
nice. an inferiority complex to cake...that's gotta be a first.

this story was a bit fluffy for me, but funny!
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
You know, Light could have been like, "Don't I taste better than cake?" XDXD

Oh, and this line was just hilarious: "I'm standing RIGHT here naked and you're sitting there eating cake!"

Anonomous anynomous chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
"why are you jealous of cake?"

congrats on ur 1003
cheese on Toast chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was amazingly adorable. And made me smile. A lot :D love to the fluff! Truly epic
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
haha poor Light he almost lost to a cake ]
naioka1992 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
"Can I not have both?" L asked, swallowing. "I do not believe these two things are mutually exclusive."

lol! so very L, and so incredibly awesome. Light seemed a tad OOC in that he's getting a little wound up over it, but I guess that's understandable.

L's love of cake is shown very well here, but I do like how you added generous heapings of humour, fluff and yaoi to it all

Oh, and congratualtions on your 100th fanfic D
Evynne chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very fluffy indeed. But I can really imagine Light being jealouse to cake (is my picture of Light little bit OoC?). But hey, even I cant picture L saying very fluffy things, its still cute. You dont have to take cute things so seriously.

Congrats for 100th fic (even I havent read else of your fics. Oh well).
EternityEchoes chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Congrats on the 100th fic!
Alli guess who chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
yay! 100th fanfic!u'll be surprised to know that i am in fact reading ur fanfics. and just to prove it's me...EMOTIONAL TORMENT! catch phrases can be very convinient _

anywayz! that was ADORABLE! XD and absolutely hilarious! i cudn't stop laughing for awhile. just picturing it ur head, Light being all jealous and all. and L totally not comprehending the situation...just awesome :)

well, keep writin adorable L/Light (and occasionally not-so-adorable ;))!
E chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
haha! this is very fluffy, indeed. but really cute. :)
Inikus chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*haz melted into a small pile of goo* aw that is the most sickly sweet story I've read in a long time! That is definitely the line on which all Death Note fics should end. In fact, contact Death Note's creators and tell them they got it wrong! Lol love the idea of Liht being all huffy and nekid!

Congrats on being 100 fics richer! You must be very proud.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2