Reviews for Mia
PoemJunkie chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
This is a really powerful and emotional story. The end made me cry. I really think that you have talent.
Winter Yuy chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was such a good story! I'm crying. Ryo should've told her. Dammit, this was so sad! It's going on my favorites list, dammit!

Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
That is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not even a big Mia fan, but I loved it! This is so darn excellent! Oh - I'm going to go bawl now . . .
Duran of Folsena chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Dear God,another tear-jerker!I was completely crushed by the ending{although I'm

sure Ryo felt a billion times worse}.I'm hoping there'll be a sequel to this-I hate to see things left this way.
nasuti-san chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
oh my gosh that was beautiful and awful, i'm mad at u for writing it but i like it a lot, my gosh, u made me cry, write more with yulie and ryo and mia, but please keep mia alive this time, my gosh beautiful story
sHaDoW chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
That was so sad ::sob:: What a good story.
Lady Ezri chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
It's wonderfully written and elaborative, I just have a hard time beleiveing that anyone's day could be this bad, actually, it kinda feels like two different stories mushed together accidentally, one that is a little bit humorish about a really *bad* school day and another that's an angsty deathfic. Maybe you should make them into two stories, ne?
staker chick chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
can't read
Relena Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! that was so ::sob:: sad! i can't ::sob:: take it! Icicle Raindream, ::sob:: that was beautiful! it's sad work, but BEAUTIFUL! i loved it... BUT IT WAS SO SAD(i expect by now you understand how i fell about the story ::sweatdrops::)! why couldn't she have been only badly injured? and then her and ryo-chan could have had a wonderful life together? oh who cares... that was simply beautiful the way you made it Icicle Rainstorm! you are one of the most talented writers i've ever seen on this whole fanfiction network! keep it up, you will probably have a bright future ahead of you if you take writing as a proffesion when you're older! truley, i belive in you! go for the gold my friend! and i send as many smiles of inspiration to you as there are fan fictions on this web page! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (and so on, and so on, and so on, ect, ect, ect,...) !
coolmoon chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
that would be so cool if you wrote a sequel were Mia comes back to life and once again Ryo is trying to figure out if he should tell Mia that he laves her. anyways that was a really good and long story!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 12/6/2000 cute!
princess4ever44 chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Sad!Sad!Sad! THat was the{sniff}most saddest{sniff-sniff}story Iever read! Why ? WhY? Mia of all people...dead!Now whos Ryos going too go with? Sad!They didnt even go on their first date! Sad! Bye I have to go but some tissues!

Ryo/Mia fan 4ever

Lady Razor chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
*snif* I was laughing out loud at poor Ryo's bad day until the accident...very very good...*sigh*

Riana chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
what can I say I loved it!
Ashlee chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
beautiful story! poor Ryo...