Reviews for First Cut Hurts the Worst
Fluffybird chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Painful and yet good story.
PT21 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Wow! that was so powerful! Great stuff
USAFChief chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Very deep. Very poignant. Hard for me to read, but because of what's in me, not because of what's written. Your words carry a great deal of meaning and cut to the quick. You did a very good job with this one. Congratulations.

Best regards,

pdf
Eliza-angel chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Great work! Not much more comes to mind right now.. You did great! :)
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I like it :) Actually I think Gibbs could act like that..off to read the next chapter
Jo6470 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I was pretty slow on the uptake with this one. At first I thought he was talking about Jenny. I loved how you had Abbs go check on him. She's one of the few people he can't scare off no matter how growly he gets. It's going to be interesting when the new season starts, to see how (and if)they bring Ziva back.
Vani88 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
This part is confusing me... I really love the way you wrote it, but I am at present confused as to *who* exactly Gibbs is in love with... I was totally sure it would be Abby, but really shocked to find out it is about Ziva (unless of course, I missed out some part ;) ). In this way, however, it also sounds good to me. What I usually find confusing in stories is when one loves another, and then *replaces* the person he can't get... as an alternative, so to speak...

I really loved your writing and am curious to see what this will lead to :)
ditte chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I read it again because it's so beautiful.*
hhs18 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
more! more! more!
ncislove chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Aww, poor Gibbs. It made my heart tighten when, in the finale, they cut to Gibbs in the basement without the boat.

I can't wait to read more of this!
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
it's so ooc at all.I can imagine him like this,feeling like this after Aliyah.I like zIBBS but also Abby comforting moved me a lot.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Okay, I'm interested. And curious as to why the hell Gibbs would burn the boat he named after his daughter.
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. Nice job.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Poor Gibbs...
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Sounds like an interesting story, although I am not totally sure I got what is happening... Acoording to your "it may not be what it looks like", it seems like he is "cutting" himself while dismantling the boat... but probably on purpose, because by now he must have learnt how to do it properly, without getting cut... interesting beginning... will it be a Gabby shipping ? Or just a Gibbs-depressed type of story ? I don't think it is so much AU... good work :)