Reviews for Not Another Veela Story
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 1/31
Loved Harry's imitation of Dumbles.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Lol! Made me laugh, especially since ive been reading a lot of drarry fics where draco is a veela and harry is his mate. Nice job!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
It's funny.
Alexic chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow. I haven't read a story this hilarious in a long time. My idea of reality may have glitched slightly because of the way Voldemort acted in this story.

The prompt from Stalker of Stories made it sound like those quotes were supposed to be handled seriously - that everything was serious except for the fact that Draco wqasn't actually a Veela. Honestly, I like your version better.

If anyone mentions Egypt in the next few days, I'm probably going to bust up laughing for no apparent reason, and if anyone asks what I'm laughing at, I'll probably just reply, "It's a hundred and four in the shade!"
MythRunner chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lol...loved it.
SBEL chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
LMAO!

Thanks for the nice laugh. Never heard of Draco faking it before... and I simply love the Dumbledore thing. :D

Keep on writing!
VampHime chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Can I just-?

:')

Laughing too hard. BRB.
Chocolate Roze chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
" it's in a hundred and four shades." hahahaHA! That part always cracks me up!
Faba chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
haha this was pretty funny and I enjoyed reading. :) Especially the part about his bedmates needing feminine properties such as boobs hahaha.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You genius xD

-showers you with lemon drops-

(Or strawberry bonbons if you prefer)
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ya so never direct me to your profile unless you want me to go though all yer fics hehe. Either way amusing little one shot here, if there was any way to see a sequel to this would love it, but really it is perfect as it is. Thanks for a chuckle and keep writing Anime Monster :)
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
that's awesome.
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Lol...I love Voldemort in this. "Blondy Senior" made laugh pretty damn hard. I could just picture the repulsed look on Lucius face being referred as that. And that part about Dumbles...lol. Excellent!
The Flying Taco chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
OMG that was hilarious!
starry reason chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was funny. I liked it.