Reviews for System Glitch: Nagato
uzukun7 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
that a shame that youre giving up on this story. it definitely has a lot of potential. the dream sequence was very well done and yuki is definitely having some problems. i really hope you change your mind. laterz
loli-neechan chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
kinda confusing but great :) i rlly hope u don't abandon it
funvince chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
This is an interesting story though I admit that I'm now utterly confused as to what's going on. Maybe you were going for that. I did really like the part about Haruhi being upset that all her friends were lying to her. That was good writing. Too bad it was a dream. Or was it?
Selofain chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This looks promising. I do hope you'll continue this story; I like what you've done.
tzkal chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
looks interesting, keep it up
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
nice work
ShadowGOUF chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
that wasn't to bad so yeah update soon.
loli-neechan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
nice! keep it up _~
Azuk chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Cryptic, very cryptic, maybe too cryptic.

It's submitted as a Yuki & Kyon fanfic though. You have my attention. :
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I like it
WritersProse chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
The ending really caught my attention. I've always loved 'malfunctioning Nagato' fics, and look forward to reading more of this story when I get the chance. Keep it up.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
It's interesting. You've done a good job handling characters (although I think you've been going off the English dub due to the lack of honorifics and Koizumi calling Haruhi "Ms. Su"), and it's definitely not loaded with lame fluff like a lot of YukiKyon around here. I will be following this.
JGRDL chapter 1 . 6/12/2009