Reviews for Gideon's Regret
SunshineWitch91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Who killed Marlene? Poor Gideon.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
... wow that story is depressing, like, really depressing. As in makes-me-want-to-cry depressing... but it was well written )
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very good!
Coco96 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
omg who was the death eater?

OMG LOVED IT!

and i usually dont like one-shots...
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
So wonderful, so sweet. I know the story so I knew what was coming :( but it is wonderfuly written. I like how Gideon designed the Burrow!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very gripping. And Gideon, wow. Poor kid would have had some heartbreak in his life had he lived long enough to experience it.

Loved the story. The pacing was beautifully handled, and the bits of detail and the counterpoint between Marlene's battle and Gideon and Molly's conversation were perfectly spun. This was gorgeous.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is absolutely wonderful. The dialogue is so true to life, with what isn't stated coming through as just as important - or more so - than the commonplaces that are. I loved the small snippet of Marlene'e thoughts, and Gideon with Molly was perfect. (BTW I love that you have him as an architect or the wizard equivalent - definitely not read that before!) I saw the ending coming, but that didn't matter, it was perfectly handled. Great story.