Reviews for Demonic Trinity
SkyeZ chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
So you're not going to continue this?
if not, has anyone adopted it yet?
go hinata chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
umm... i dont mean to sound rude but yang is co
paasion and light not yin soooo... but still great story!
Queenflora1818 chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Hi. This is queenflora1818. I fell in love with your story and I really, really, REALLY, like if you continued it. If you did, I was wondering when the gang were going to go back to Konoha? Anyway, good luck and I hope to see your story updated soon.
HinataRevolution123 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
This is a great story can't wait to see how the others wake up
XxCaseyXx59 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This story held some promise right up until you started descrbing most of the ninja characters from the phantom village as bunch of rejects from some crappy emo rock band. I was wondering if this was a ninja village or a Hot Topic store because you described most of the emo kids that work there. If I wanted emo ninja stories I would read more stories with sasuke in them but seeing as I hate everything emo with a passion that isnt happening either. Next time you want include OCs in a story try not use the kids who work at Hot Topic as your inspiration.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
Wow, what a way to make those two into little pansies. Seriously if that's how they're going to act everytime they kill then they don't deserve the title of Ninja. Or any other title for that matter.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Fuck that. I would have said fuck them and trained by myself. You don't NEED anyone to get stronger.
Dani-chanime chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Oh yay, filler-fluff... My favorite! Yummy... Now could i have some pumpkin pie? Oh great... Now im hungry... Meh...
Dani-chanime chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Okay... No offence, but i dont particularly think of foxes, demons or not, having 'manes' that is usually followed by a picture of a horse or a lion... Both of which have 'manes'... Yeah... But i get what you mean... Oh! And i also noticed twice in the same sentence where it said 'something something i (where it should have been it) something something i (where it should have been in).' apparently your t and n keys hated you right there...
Dani-chanime chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Do you ever need or want someone to draw the characters in your story? Cause i probably could if you want... Cuase im really bored and have no life... Just tell me... K? Its fine if u dont, but im willing if you want. :)

dani-chanime
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Not to shabby. This has been a well and thought out story. I do hope to see more soon.
hinatachama chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
the word for father is 'otou' not 'ojii'
StarSpew chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Leon was almost described exactly like Garra
StarSpew chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Why aren't the OCs name's japanese?
kitsutenshi chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
i have a question. what are the elements agian
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »