Reviews for Once and Future
readingpower chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This story was awesome. I cannot express how awesome and amazing this story was in words.
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful story. It's sweet. England feels so young.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is the most adoringly, astoundingly beautiful pieces I have read in such a long time. I shed tears over it and it left me with an ache for more. This is a brilliant, wonderful masterpiece and I cannot praise the author enough.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my goodness! This is amazing! The depth of the characters... you've managed to capture not only you England but King Arthur, Merlin. Do continue, do. :)
The Inspired Quill chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow… that was an amazing read. Thank you.
yoink chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
please continue?
What I Wouldn't Give chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I do hope you're planning on continuing this. Such a sweet and heartbreaking story, I'd love to see further chapters. Young England is one of my favourite characters and this story works well with how I pictured his childhood! Please continue!
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is an interesting story. :) I really like the historical-ness you put into it. It adds a lot to England's perspective of things, it seems, so it's good to know. It's nice reading a fic where the emotional tie between a country and its ruler/boss etc is so strong, and it actually made me understand more (in a way, since obviously this isn't really applicable to the real world) why England loves its monarchs so much. I imagine England is reminded a little of Arthur every time he meets one of them - they all unite him and his people, and having known what it was like to not even be united enough to be considered a country, that really means something to him. :)

This was a very enjoyable and thought-provoking fic. :) Thank you for writing it.
Flocon de Neige chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hi!

Just wanted to tell you how amazing this fic is! No, grammar errors, lovely description, etc... It's just wonderful! I hope that you'll update this fic soon. It's been about (looks at the day it has been published) two years now.
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is a masterpiece. Tell me there'll be more?
QuodPot chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
pretty good! continue! can't wait to see what happens next!
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Please continue? :D I really love this and would be great to show how he sees the kings and queens of the past.

AHWH
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Ah, this is so incredible. I really enjoyed reading this, and I especially like the idea of Arthur meeting... Arthur. Either way, I really hope you will keep writing!
Blank chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh dear sweet God. This was epic, and well written. I do hope you continue with this master piece. Infact, I love just about all of your fanfics.

xD I SUPPORT ARTHUR/ARTHUR! Giggle. Wait, that doesn't look right. So, it'd be, ArthurxEngland? Either way, this was cute! Maybe that's why England blushes when it comes to America? Because the way you detailed him he sounds alittle like how America looks.

Anywho, I shouldn't have looked at the slash, but how beautiful and sweet this was.
Pippin's Socks chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Flawless and breathtaking is probably the best way to describe your writing - it was awe inspiring and it should be a crime that this fic does not have more reviews when high-schoolAU's get into the 100's D'X.

I can't wait to see where you go with this, the relationship between country and leader has always fascinated me, as well as post!Roman Britain where everything went to hell xD

And you characterised the rest of the UK(!) rather than lumping them all as one nation that so many others do xD! Arthur would be rather schizophrenic if he was Scotland, Wales and Ireland as well xD (Not to mention have an extreme case of self loathing xD)

But this is me going off on a tangent; I can't wait for more from you as everything you write is amazing. :D