Reviews for Ripples
Commander Ray chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Your ability to write both Spock and River that accurately is nothing short of brilliant. Bravo.
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is just wow
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I find either an Kirk/River or Spock/River equally intriguing. Even a love triangle (to which River is oblivious for a while) would be found to be very irresistable to read. This one-shot is gorgeous, just... think about it. :)
masoxrista chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I need more. I have no idea why this hasn't caught on but this pairing would be absolutely sensational... I would implore to you to continue this plot or at least write one more... because you MUST... Please?
BlueStoneArcher chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Like this little snippet! Good on its own, would be interesting with more. Kudos.
Tuuna chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ever considered continuing this fic? I'd love to have a River/Spock pairing, I haven't been able to find one so far :D
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! Spock and River - never would have thought it but it certainly works. Thanks for writing! I'll definitely keep my eye on this :)
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love your one-shot! Its amazing, would you ever consider making more like it? I would greatly enjoy that. I would adore to see River and Spock together.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very nice. Loved it! River's eccentricity and speach was just perfect.
Deritine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ok, I can see why you keep this a one-shot. But... tease! So much potential here. Great story.
wuoreb chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
A very very interesting idea. I really enjoyed reading it.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Interesting. Thanks for writing. I wouldn't mind learning more about who else might have fallen down the rabbit hole.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I like the whole "WIP" thing much better than the saw word, "complete". Don't you?

-Steve
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Short... But with so many possible ways to continue, it's worth exploring. Good work.
Anonymized Artichoke chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Ooh, many possibilities here. I hope you continue this.