Reviews for DB 606
Hybrid Knight chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Comming to read just the first bit of this, I found it quite stunning to read! I simply had to read everything, from start to finish! Your perspective on the villanous Comrade Black is stiking in the littlest details and the victorious characteristics explained on Blob fit him(and his personality) perfectly.

I've certainly enjoyed reading your poetry! C:
Silas Goodwill chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
This was very good.

Personally, my favorite section was the first chapter. Hearing the Inks justify their insane dogma was quite interesting, and an excellent precursor to the rest of this work.

Each of the chapters has a distinct flavor, something that I found both contrasting and refreshing. I feel that the Hiaku was well written, describing a precise moment experinced from three different perspectives at three diferent moments harmonuously, and your final chapter was an excellent conclusion, one that was made even more appealing with such jems as:

"You gave it your best shot, but today is my day.

It was fun, but you're done, and soon the world will be as one

Drained of hues and shades, lit by a colourless sun.

You 'liberated' Chroma City, but that was back then

and as soon as you're dealt with, I'll take it back again.

You fought and bled 'til you saw red

but for nothing, Blob! [raising his arms] Colour is dead!"

But I know that this would be far more meaningful to you If I were to tag it with some criticizm, so I shall in an effort to remain balanced and evenhanded.

Two main points of criticizm come to mind when reading your story. First, your second chapter is designed to give each of Blob's companions a brief characterization snippit, but I was somewhat confused as to who was who (perhaps a side effect of not being increadibly impressed with the game). My Second piece of consternation is with your final chapter: The musical descriptions were good, but they broke the flow of poetry. If it would be possible, I would reccomend finding a way to splice the musical discriptions in with the action.

That is my review to this lovely piece of work: I hope it brings joy and encouragement to the tired work of being a writer.

Sincerely:

-Silas Goodwill
Nevvarchive chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Awesome... epic... amazing... poem.
Telepathapprentice chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Best chapter of them all! de Blob is the best Wii game out there, and I'm so glad someone made a fanfic catagory. Keep up the awesomness!

P.S. Have you heard about de Blob 2?
HiddenLore chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Awesome, Over all I think my favorite section was the last one, though probably because I've almost beaten the game and that's where I am, plus it's musical format, overall I'd have to give it an Awesome.
bdun chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
VICTOLY! awesome. portraying comrade black as a colorless commie wa a nice touch.
lol'd chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
good on you, mate. ONE fanfic in the "de Blob" section. you know what that makes you? a BAMF.
Aura Nightgale chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Even if I've never played this game and only know what Wikipedia tells me about it, I now want to.

All of these poems were good - unusual pacing, but it all worked really well and they were fun to read - but V was...somehow, insanely awesome. I can't say as I've ever seen something put together like that for more than a couple lines that wasn't corny or just plain stupid.

As someone else mentioned, ever considered going into writing plays? P
UnStellar chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Wow. This was incredible. I've never seen anything written quite as beautifully as this. Makes me feel like starting a revolution.
UnStellar chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Monochrome Utopia... awesome band name.
UnStellar chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
well... what you just saw might

be quite distressing to some viewers

if it conjured any feelings of hope,

please mention this to your INKT counsellor

at your next session

on to sports

I absolutely loved that line.
UnStellar chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
This is absolutely spectacular! I am in love with your poetry.
UnStellar chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is bloody fantastic. You are a great poet!
silentmusic16 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
And 5 was awesome as well!
silentmusic16 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I liked the first two the best and blue-in the second one- reminded me of Namine from the Kingdom Hearts series. good job!