Reviews for When We Met
Gleekalperson chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
love it.

sree
In.love.with.a.cullen chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
But...i do agree with some other reviews...u should say its based on a film and give credit to the director and writers.
In.love.with.a.cullen chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
hey...jab we met?...gonna turn out to be great...just as a big hit as it was...:D
Apurva chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I don't like to criticize people but you have forced me to do so.

First of all, this is not an original story. You do NOT own the plot or characters!

Second, you have just translated the hindi movie, 'Jab We Met' into 'When We Met'

Third, you have copied everything exactly the way as it is in the movie.

This is plagiarism. Remove the story. If you wanted to write a tramslation of Jab We Met with Edward and Bella then you must have written that this is based on Jab We Met.

You have cheated, so either you remove this story, or modify the disclaimer giving proper credit to the real script writers, actors, director and producer.
saphire289 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
you've just taken the story from the hindi movie Jab We Met and made Edward and bella the lead pair. Copied to perfection.

"Oh boss! I am talking to you. This is my seat. Show me your ticket!" Literally translated from hindi to english. SO UNORIGINAL
AllyAnita100 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
love it. I noticed its been a year since you've updated this story plz continue :)
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Loved it!
ashi chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
haha this is the american version of Jab We Met
nalinea chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Oh, I love this story, too! (Maybe because I'm always being told that I'm bloody annoying personD)

I'll see, if I can find this in Finnish anywhere, and if I don't, I would love to translate this, too!

Update quickly,

~Nala~
bellacullensince1989 chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Aww! I love it, I love it! I love it!
bellacullensince1989 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Aww! I love it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
It was really good!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Loved it! It was full of drama!
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
lol this story is hilarious i love bella updates soon
Maddie 'Arnold chapter 3 . 8/7/2009