Reviews for In Memoriam
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
So beautiful...love this trio.
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
:O That was really nice, especially the ending. Personally, I'd have liked to have some seme!Nagato in it, but either way works fine. Cookie.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You should really switch Yahiko and Nagato's positions, but good story otherwise.
Tendo86 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Simply amazing... and touching... and sad... and the last lines for Yahiko were so wonderful! Thank you so much for that awesome story! :-)
shael chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I really enjoyed it. This was just so...wow. Thank you for the amazing story. It was very moving, well written. And all the characters were in character. I love that there was no konan bashing, which sadly seems to BE a necessity when writing about the ame orphans. Thank you and hope 2 see more ame orphans stories from you
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Soo sweet but sad, i loved it!
the sea chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Whew! That was moving. Fabulous and very believable - everyone was in character, imho. The final few lines were the most haunting and memorable. Excellent job.
Yori of The Night chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I found the story stunning...

the ending was absolutely sad.

My tears were cascading down

my cheeks...i felt as if i were

Yahiko.

This story is my favorite.

I loved it. :)
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
It's great to see all three of these characters in a story, expectually one like this. Wonderfully written and I could defiantly read it over and over.
seraserastuff chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That's so beautiful, the ending was very sad. Not enough fics about these three
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow...This was good, you did a great job.
see1like chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
A 3some !

very well done, thank you
TheSweetPsycho chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
oh, god...

YahikoXNagato?

um,

that's a good pair for yaoi,

hem, keep write!
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i LOVE you for writing this! my fav yaoi, my het OTP, and the 3 of them together is my OT3!