Reviews for Company
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Please update!
KirbySuperStarNinja chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Cool story, I look forward to more of this. Update soon, and I love NaoSou. :)
FINISHED-WITH-THIS-ACCOUNT chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Ohh, I wonder how Nao-chan's gonna handel this one! I hope you continue this fanfic, it interest's me a lot.
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
hahahaha poor naoto. I wonder who's going to win the bet. I mean, both jackie chan and jet li are good fighters...Please update soon!
Oraman Asturi chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
nice... though i think souji fits a wealthy family better than the others except maybe naoto the two should also know Mitsuru.
MFAS chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Oh, this is getting rather interesting. In all honesty, I have never been much of a Naota/Souji fan but you may just change my opinion. This fic is well written, and I'm excited to read the next chapter. I like the fact that you've kept them pretty much in-character too.

I shall be sitting in front of my laptop waiting for more updates.
Kiara Arisato chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Hee... This is really quite awesome. I like it when Naoto freaks out.

I'd really like to see this continue. It's an interesting story.
Chibi-Sugar chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Love this story! I think they're in character too! Hope you update soon :)
Azurerin chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Hmm... You know, when I read about the Sherlock Holmes' statue, my stance was the same as the statue... p

About the story, yeah... I've thought that Naoto must be pretty rich, but you've brought out her family's richness perfectly... Even though I've never imagined her house to be so... "eye-catching"? Well, that's cool though...

And lastly, good luck Naoto-kun! Yosuke, too...
leaflett chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I feel that the story is becoming more interesting.. and intense (?) with the investigation team staying at Naoto's place. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Kefka VI chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Don't worry Naoto. Just put on the movies and bring out Coke and you'll be fine.
yarra chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
"Shes totally fine with it!" Yousuke, are you blind?
hihazuki chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I'm kinda jealous of Naoto... she's so rich, even though she doesn't show it. You really seem to bring out the richness of Naoto's house. It's great!

... Maybe a little too great.
Kefka VI chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Looks good so far
Azurerin chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Wow... Personally, I really liked the part when you explained Naoto's feeling for Souji... 'Unexpected', I think that's the perfect phrase...

Well, all the best!