Reviews for The Hunt
berniedette chapter 1 . 8/13
Damn, that's an extreme way to phase.
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 6/30
Loved the story, though the end left me wanting for more:)
PaleAngel90 chapter 6 . 6/30
Awww, I loved the fluffiness of this chapter between Emmett/Jacob
PaleAngel90 chapter 1 . 6/30
Hmmm, interesting...
jpze101 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
That story, my good person, was simply amazing. I. Any even begin to fathom my feelings for this story. LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IIIITTT
Uki96 chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Just passing by to say how much i love the mate thing about Emmett and Jacob. I really love this story and i'll hope there will be more Emmett/Jacob story.
With the pleasure of reading you again!
nieka1995901 chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Love this story!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I feel like I've read this before but its been forever. :) and its still as amazing as it was then, woo! Loved it! :3 I like the whole Seth\Edward connection at the end and Emmett\Jadob - odd pairing but I actually really liked it. You rule, keep writing :)
darklightangel64 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
:) Awesome. Just awesome. But now I kinda want to see Seth and Edward. I wonder how that would turn out. Just saying. It would be interesting to read.
darklightangel64 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
It great and your teacher is right you first person pov is good. Can't wait to read the rest.
Lane K chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
This story was good in my opinion. I liked how you pieced this one together as well. I really think Seth/Edward thing was good too ;). This story was very Dom/sub which is cool but id have liked it a little better if it was on equal footing for both Em and Jake. Otherwise, i enjoyed this story too :). Keep writing more stories! :))
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Excellent story! I love me Jake and Emmett! I liked your spin of the story, especially the imprinting, very unique. I also enjoyed the "chase" between Em and Jake. Very well written and dynamic.
darius prince of the sea chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
so love this it was cute and jake didnt kill sammy always a plus
angeltrin1 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I really enjoyed this story, especially the whole bit of Jacob embracing his Alpha side. The whole Emmet and Jacob together was HOT! Yum all of those muscles OK, must stop thinking of this. Fans self. Anyway Thank You for writing this wonderful story.
JoanIncarnate chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
seth and edward?! :O that's adorable! you should totally write a spinoff/sequel about the two of them.