Reviews for Dementia Praecox
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow this is awesome, very different from any of the other fics I've read so far
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Okay, I'm confused, I thought this was a Bella/Edward story?

alwayswatchingtv chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
I just started reading this one and can't get chapter 5 to load? It just keeps giving me a Fan Fic Error?
jlou10dun chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
hmm interesting story. curious to what happened right before Jasper no longer remembers her. Perhaps she's in a coma and imagines the whole thing after getting hit with the volley ball. Then again, the doc barely, if at all, examined her, and her Jasper has no accent and is seen when nobody is around, so perhaps she has some brain damage and it's all in her head. then again, she was the one who wanted to keep things quiet, there's already been a few times where Jasper is unaccounted for, plus times when the chief is around he has to be gone, and Jasper has gotten feely with people at school, so he could be havin two relationships and just drops bella. too soon for me to pick a theory yet... Her truck getting taken and her dad, both creepy. Wondering where she was at when the bathtub scene occured, and if maybe Edward comes into play as an ER or Psych doctor. sounds like she already has some anxiety with the whole shopping thing
Rachy Lou D chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
"I don’t know why you don’t want us to be together but I love you, dammit! And I don’t give a fuck about anything else. If you’re playing hard to get then keep on playin’ sweetheart, cause I ain’t giving up on you. Ever!”

god this was the best chapter so far!

congrats i loved it hee hee

write more son!
Rachy Lou D chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
f* he's a dam player lol

whats she going to say?
Rachy Lou D chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Nope no questions your going to answer them all soon x

this is so cute

aww he can be himself around her

beautiful chapter

can't wait to read more x
Rachy Lou D chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
ah i loved that! aw he wanted a camping matress

and she started of in hospital lol

this is really funny x

whats he doing in her house

and was he going out with the school slut at the begining?

*hee hee* cant stop laughing poor girl mike teasing her like that :D
Rachy Lou D chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
god this is good

i am re-reading it lol i rally didn't get this site

but it is well worth learnig to read this

jaz is so sweet x
Rachy Lou D chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
"This really isn’t funny anymore.”

yeh it is i love it!
sweetcrimefighter chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
aw, loved it, sweet and creepy at the same time :) love the music they discussed.
sweetcrimefighter chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
hey, it took me a long time to come around reading your story, but here I am. And I must say it's really good so far and I'm intrigued. Off to read more!
Devy-Artemis chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
So this starts off with a manic depressive Bella. hmm

And Jasper's the one that broke her heart -forgot about her.

The prologue is interesting. It tells a lot about Bella's character. She is perhaps, a solitary type, with no gfs.

She likes to eat when feeling low, not good.

She is going to cut her wrists, not good again. But she's not feeling normal, so I guess it's a snap decision of sorts.
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Oh crap.

If a guy did that to me, man. I would've been just like Bella. xD

DAMN IT! I love Jasper! Even though he's going to eventually hurt Bella?

I love Bella's thought process while Jasper was gone.

Oh yeah, I'm 5"1... so if you're planning on referencing (sp?) Alice in anyway as short, my feelings would be hurt... since she's 3 inches taller than me. xD

Awesome, awesome chapter. I enjoyed it... a lot. :) But dangit, the beginning... Jasper sounded... so... mean. D:

And cutting? Yikes. Hey! I just watched The Real World (US show, if you're not from US), and I get teased a lot for watching it, but it's an awesome show, and one of the girls was a cutter.

I am super duper excited to see what happens next because this fanfic is fuckawesome so far.

If I offend you with my language, please let me know. It's happened to the past and I wouldn't want... a really good author to hate me. xD

Yes, that was a backhand compliment.

I'll shut up now, but this is my way of telling you that I'm really enjoying your story so far. :)

xxMel1SsAxx chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Aw. Jasper is just adorable. :D

Or I just fall for guys way too easily. Sigh.

Bella overreacted. I mean, dude, he has a life. And can't he just want to be friends? There are such things as boyxgirl friendships. Rare, but still. It's hard being friends with a member of the opposite sex (unless they're gay) and be sure that there are no... other feelings.

Whatever. I understand where Bella is coming from. :) We're the same. I'm paranoid like her. It sucks overthinking all the time!

Uh oh. Daddy Charlie (is he her father?) is home. Wonder what's going to happen next! :)

Nice chapter!