Reviews for Singstar
J chapter 20 . 8/5/2011
Whyyyyy? This is really good! They finally got together! But Eiji still needs to hear that everything is ok, that it was certainly NOT a one night stand ... to me, it feels unfinished... A sappy conversation between them making all clear, an approving glare by Fuji, an sceptical nod/something by Tezuka, an amused Cap to bin wondering just what on earth made their happy leader even happier... Maybe a "thank you, Momo"... I can so picture it...

Well, anyway it was good, you kept me reading till pretty late!

( I'm really late on reading this story, I know... but I thought I'll leave you my thoughts anyway )
J chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Hi, I was reading non stop since chapter 1, but I need to go away from the computer now. I just wanted to say that this is great. It's really interesting and their personalities are just well... "them" even in this different context :)

( On a slightly unrelated note, your comments on every chapter just crack me up, you're so nice funny! )
Dudekmc123 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
Omigosshhh I know you wrote this story back in 2010 but like I didn't find it until now and I have to say I love it ;;A;; 3

I really do because it was just so cool with you making it AU and have them being singers (and when I listened to their songs I imagined them being on stage like that and stuff) *flails* is there any way to express this emotion?

And wow, I think you ended the story very well. It was kind of like a cliffhanger leaving you to wander, but not in a bad way. I don't know I just well... liked it xD;

And long comment is thus very longggg, but hey before I go I want to let you know I made a fanart (i dont know if I can even call it that because technically it's a picture) for this story because I loved it so much: #/d3atyej

and that's pretty much all I have to say C:
Valle123 chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
So this is the end? I'm a little sad...didn't want to end so quickly...but anyway...I was about to cry when Oishi wasn't in the bedroom, so I was soooooooo happy when he was in the kitchen...Really nice...

Hope to read more from you!
darkdragonalucard chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
a sequel would be appreciated.! and of course i loved the story.
AdachiSuzume chapter 20 . 9/3/2010
Uh, I liked it! Thank you so much for providing this last great chapter :)

I would love a sequel, but also I can't wait for the theme challenge!

Thanks for sharing!
roses in bloom chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
Oh, it is so cruel to leave off there! Your writing is seriously *spellbinding*- I've been leaning in closer and closer to the screen the farther down the chapter I get. Keep up the fantastic work!
Thelanblossom chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Your story is amazing so far! I can't wait to read more!
AdachiSuzume chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
Wow, beautiful ending, very nicely written fanfic alltogether! I've started reading it like 2 weeks ago and I am SO happy you finished it now :)

Btw: There are still some things from your Beta in there _-
Valle123 chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
OMG! Finally! I was starting to believe you were never going to continue this! But I'm glad you did! And I love that they have kissed! I would have liked they talked a little before going all the way, because I don't want things to be weird or anything...things won't be weird, right? (I'm going to cry if they are).

Good chapter! Take care, bye!
RAVEalution chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
OMG! finally your back! I missed this story so much and i'm so glad push through the rewrites for this because i enjoyed it alot D finally our boys are getting somewhere! it felt like forever. i don't see what your not happy about in this chapter it was great in my eyes but i know how it is lol either great job keep going and good luck with the next chapters. i'll be waiting for the next chap patiently
Valle123 chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Ok, so this was just great, Oishi finally knows that Eiji doesnt like Momo, is...great. Is just that...are those two ever going to have something? I mean, Im kind of desesperate here...but, I suppose I can wait...But, please dont make us wait too long...

Anyway, really cute chapter, I loved when Eiji asked all "casual" if Oishi had someone...and then when Oishi asked him the same. It was lovely, they are really cute.

See you! Bye!
xSadistxFujix chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
Omg, I really love that word, you know, the word "fanservice"! I've become obsessed with it of the Jrock and visual kei kind. I absolutely LOVE Hyde, Gackt, and Miyavi. Miyavi is a kissing monster, Hyde was in a movie with Gackt, and Gackt... 'Vanilla' is an awesome song/live, nya! ;D Sometimes it seems like he's having fully clothed sex with himself/his bandmates on stage.

Sorry for my fangirlistic rambling! It's funny that you updated today 'cause this was one of the stories I was looking at today. If only more people would update 'cause I can't find any more interesting stories right now, nya. -pouts-

I loved this chapter! I eagerly await the next chapter!

~Nya! _
RAVEalution chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
aws poor Eiji...mean director guy!...and Oshi is makin me mad... ( lol another great one can't wait till next one tho so hury! for my sanity pls!
Valle123 chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Hi, yeah, the next one is going to be interesting, but I really hope you update soon! I mean, if it was up to me, I would have donde the two things in the same chapter! Didnt matter if it would make it too long...Please! I really want to see whats next! Dont take too long! Please? Anyway, nice chapter, but I want more! Take care! Bye!