Reviews for Raph Country
SuomiTytt chapter 29 . 3/18
Reading this fic has been EPIC! The plot was well thought and written, all the characters were in character, the OCs fit the plot perfectly, and I don't seem to be able to find anything negative about this fic (not that I'd even want to). I really liked it! :) Thanks to you, I slept less than four hours last night, 'cause I just couldn't find a proper spot to stop for the night! :D This is going straight to favs ;)
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
i seriously not gonna like the robert family!
theLadyCheshire chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
well done! i've seen stories where one or another of the brothers get captured, but this is the first i think i've seen where almost every single member of the little clan gets captured and/or injured, each in almost completely different ways, haha. I liked Splinter's little senior-citizen moment with the technology, that was funny.
Your OCs were well done. Poor little Cameron. Smart kid, though, got one heck of a survival instinct- i kept thinking that the turtles would be better off if they actually listened to him, ninja training or no. i appreciated how well-rounded your characters were- only Johanna was a little 2D. Even Mr. Jerkface Abusive had a few minutes of humanity, where we really saw inside his thought process. Juan seemed to be pretty much keeping his head down for his mama, and Billy only started the whole thing cuz he thought Raphael was already dead.
anyway, very much enjoyed.
Tori657 chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
Omygoodness! I just spent 3/4 of my day ready this story! I loved it so much! You are an amazing writer! Thanks for writing this, it was amazing! :D
CuddlyHawk chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
Ooh this was so awesome! :D
MutantGirl95 chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
I absolutlly loved this story! Def one of my favs, Couldn't stop my self from reading it. I read until I finished at 4:40 AM. You did an awesome job with this one. I will continue to read your stories. :)
Leonardo1885 chapter 29 . 5/25/2011
Aww...what a perfect ending to this story. I really enjoyed reading this one, Mary. It was fun - had some humor as always in there, and of course tons of excitement. Your stories are never dull you always have enough adventure to keep your readers interested. It made me laugh that Billy still turns pasty when Donny approaches him. LOL. Poor kid he's been through a lot. I'm so glad that April is such a good friend to the turtles, I would have hated it if Mikey's hands had to be amputated...but you would never do that to him right? Of course not. :D. This was a lot of fun, Mary thank you for an incredible ride.
Leonardo1885 chapter 28 . 5/25/2011
Well its about time Juan met a nice girl for a change - even if she is from the wrong side of the tracks. But it looks like she really likes Juan so hopefully things will work out for them.

I'm so glad Donny was able to figure out which wire it was Leo had to cut in order to get the doors open, but it was heart breaking that Mikey was crying out the way he did when Leo got his door open, terrified that it was Bishop's men coming to take him inside the lab so Bishop could get his hands on him. They should have dispatched Bishop while they could. But if they did Bishop wouldn't be president in the future would he? :D

A happy reunion for the turtles they are all together again, some injured and it'll take them a while to get on their feet again but at least they are together. Cameron and Billy have each other and nothing will ever hurt Cameron again. A super last chapter now onto the epilogue.
Leonardo1885 chapter 27 . 5/25/2011
Go Raph! Yay! Bishop is down for the count now all they have to do is get Mikey and Donny out of there I'm guessing that the flashing red light that came on when Leo put in the wrong code too many times isn't a good thing I hate to think what that means. I'm almost sorry to read the next couple chapters knowing that this is reaching the end I've really enjoyed this story.
Leonardo1885 chapter 26 . 5/25/2011
Yay! They saved Splinter from getting too badly injured and Splinter saved April...but she isn't in the truck with them I hope they didn't leave her behind. Splinter better tell them where she is. And now he knows where Bishop is picking up Mikey so they can go save him and Donny too! Way to go guys! Wahoo!
Leonardo1885 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Sheesh this Johanna is whacked! She shot her own brother! I hope Leo hit her hard too. Looks like they've got some transportation though and now they are heading back to the city to save Donny and Mikey. I just hope Leo and Casey are up to the task since Raph is in pretty bad shape right now. Hopefully they won't run into too much trouble during the rescue...ha ha ha that made me laugh. This is one of your stories after all. Of course there will be trouble.
Leonardo1885 chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
No Mikey don't give up! Splinter saved April he can do something to help you too if you let him know where you are but he can't do that if you don't let him. Mikey!

This was so sad! I hate seeing our fun loving turtle so down. Please fix this soon, Mary! Guess I'll just have to keep reading I can't leave Mikey like this. :D
Leonardo1885 chapter 23 . 5/24/2011
Phew at least Billy got to Cameron before Thomas could seriously hurt him. I'm so glad that he finally got what was coming to him. Cameron will definitely be more willing to stay with his big brother now that he knows Billy is willing to protect him. I'm so glad that Billy stepped up. Now Cameron just has to tell them what happened to Donny. They need to find some transportation and get back to the city to save Donny and Mikey! Go turtles!
Leonardo1885 chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
It would have been wise of me to invest in a parachute. Jeez, Mary! Again things start to look a little bit bright and you smother them out faster than one can blink. Donny should have known better than to investigate by himself especially when Cameron told him it wasn't a local cop. Jeez! When are the turtles going to learn to listen to him? He's a smart kid and knows when something isn't right but the turtles are so stubborn they don't listen to his advice. Now Bishop has Donny and he's going down to collect Mikey. Leo and Raph have no idea that Donny has been captured and Cameron is now unconscious.

On a side note I loved how you had Raph help Billy with Cameron - convincing him that he should stay with Billy and not with him. Raph better watch it he's starting to look sweet. LOL. Don't tell him I said that I like my bones just the shape they are thanks. LOL.
Leonardo1885 chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Mikey is so funny singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall to annoy the guards and to entertain himself while April worked on his ropes. At least she was able to loosen them a bit so that the circulation can return to Mikey's hands, hopefully preventing permanent damage. I just hope Splinter can get to them in time. Seeing Mikey so down trodden is heartbreaking.