Reviews for Tekken Keizu: Blood Feud
spica starson chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
definitely cool! I never thought I would like Heihachi that you have described him in this story!
iRock421 chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
Welcome back!

Ah, my poor heart aches for Jinpachi, really. I'm interested to see if Misano/Sakura has lost all shred of a conscience or if maybe it will pop back up and she'll begin to feel regret over the whole plan...who knows.

Your interpretation of Heihachi, if I haven't mentioned, is fabulous. Makes me smile each time is twisted self comes into play here. Can't wait for the next update :-)
The Spinning Bird chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
This is actually a well written story. I am impressed with your interpretations of the characters making this quite enjoyable. I want to read more of this, especially since I love Kayuza's split personality. It reminds me of my psych class. lol
iRock421 chapter 23 . 6/27/2009
*pumps fist in air*

Finally you updated! My my, so Jun is off to Hong Kong with Lei? And Kazuya is heading to Seoul...perhaps their paths will cross somehow :-D

A short review before I hit the bed. Keep up the awesome work!
OnyxAngel3 chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
Update soon! I've been waiting for what seems like forever!

I really like the way your portray the characters. All in all, one heck of a story!*Thumbs up* :)
iRock421 chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
O...Lei and Jun, methinks this will cause some trouble down the road.

So you split the fic in two? Good deal. I can't wait to see what conspires, and I'm off to check the other half of the fic for an update!