Reviews for Baby Sitting
Gibbs whats tony to look after a kid even tho gibbs wont even let tony get up on his own? Wow gibbs character is really too over the top for my liking im out
Iuvsbruce chapter 9 . 5/31
Really, really good! Thank you! God bless you.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
OMG...OMG...OMG..this was soooo good !
bjq chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
SWEET
missblueeyes63 chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
Good story. Really enjoyed reading it.
Irene34 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
VG LittleBear chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Hi, thanks, I very much enjoyed this story. You had me worried about the fight in the basement, but it all resolved happily!
Josh is a great character. It would be great learning more about Mick and Jethro serving together, too!
It's fun to watch Gibbs trying to resist fathering DiNozzo, and not making it. And Tony's relentless brotherly teasing of McGee ... if I had to choose which one should be my brother, I wouldn't know which one to choose! Both, I guess :)
Thanks and cheers!
cruchot chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
hey ! your fic is cool and all but i'm think that the appendicitis is on the right side of the body ;)
Tacpebs chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Aw. That was cute.
Athena13 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Love Daddy Gibbs and the kid was great and great for Tony. Great story.
Lolira chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hey i love your fic, but appendicistis Is on the right side
weemcg33 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
This was a great story, enjoyed every chapter

Especially josh's character and Gibbs/tony relationship.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
'What about family history of appendicitis, kidney stones, gallstones?' he asked.

Gibbs was stumped. How would he know? Tony rarely talked about his family. Tony knew Gibbs would know. Good thing he was semiconscious

Even though it had begun with a misunderstanding, he had no right to carry on with the charade that he was his agent's father without Tony's permission. 'Thanks for looking after me, Dad,' whispered Tony, his eyes shining and a slight smile gracing his lips. Even sick/hurt Tony knew what Gibbs problem was. By saying this he was letting Gibbs knew it was OK to keep up with the pretending.

'Okay,' agreed Tony. 'But I'm not playing twister and I have full control over the TV remote.

Haa he was acting like a little kid.

'What about your Dad?' asked Josh. 'Is he a special agent too?'

Tony nearly choked on his food. Gibbs looked up, his eyebrows raised. Tony probably wanted to say yes.

Loved the end when Gibbs said 'You're a great kid too, Dinozzo,' said Gibbs out aloud to the empty office.
sterno chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
WOW! REALLY GOOD STORY ABOUT GIBBS TAKING CARE OF TONY. LOVE THAT TONY WAS A HERO ALSO. AS ALWAYS VERY WELL WRITTEN AND TRUE TO THE CHARACTERS. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE RETURN VISIT OF JOSH. MAYBE TONY AND HIM GO TO THE MOVIES AND TROUBLE ENSUES! YOU KNOW WHAT A TROUBLE MAGNET TONY IS!
Hieiko chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Aww! This was a wonderful story. I haven't seen all NCIS episodes, I wonder if there's one where Tony connects with a child (aside from Josh Cooper, who's a teenager already, in Sandblast).