Reviews for Care to Dance?
Angry Customer chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Ok. I originally saw this on deviantart, abut couldn't reveiw it there, so I came here. WHEN IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?! I want to know what happens! And besides; Ahsoka hasn't asked Rex if he "cared to dance!"
CJ-T-Bone chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
You evil bastard how dare you end a story like this. you will write another chapter or i will track you down and make you right another. :) Seriously though this is brilliant story you should make another chapter.
MelHell chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
9 chapters and this is not enough yet, pleaaaase moooore! Don't give up on this story , the intrigue is so catchy and you've portrayed the characters behaviours so well it would be a waste to leave such a good writing unfinished. I love how you made Ashoka feels about the clones, it's very touching and respectfull. I always thought their fate were heartbreaking, so it's a delight to see Rex all smart and class whit an admirative Ashoka and I can only hope you will make things get better for him -them- :)
AhsokaGeek chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
I am developing an allergy to cliffhangers. Every time I find one, I just HAVE to leave a review. Wait, that's not the allergy, that's just your INSANELY AWESOME story! Whoop! How ninja are you, eh?
Starheart23 chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Nyeehhhhh when is the next chapter coming?
Love the story BTW!
emlogix chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Sorry meant to write Ahsoka! Typo! :P
emlogix chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Oh please update soon! :) This is such a creative twist from other Rex and Ashoka fanfics!
NyraGrimm chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
please continue! I am liking this story very much!
captainrexbest35 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
aaaaaawww i've run out of chapters
captainrexbest35 chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
wwwaaanhhhhnnnn and yay
captainrexbest35 chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
i think i know whats coming
captainrexbest35 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
ha i knew it she was dancing
captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
poor rex what is up with him
captainrexbest35 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i was laughing harder than a hyena i had to go get 2 hot dogs eat them at the kitchen table then come back and it again
captainrexbest35 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
oh i know what's gonna happen poor echo though and that was a waste of good creamcakes