Reviews for The Maelstrom Chronicles
Bznboy chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Lorena's description from the book

A tall dark-haired woman with a square face, pointed nose and broad shoulders entered. She wore the standard military uniform of plate armor with a green tabbard depicting the anchor-shaped emblem of kul tiras, the former home of the Proudmoore family.

Good story... Looking forward to the next update
Samuraiguy2 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Man could you please update. .
A Fan1204 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
this story shows much promise, if only you would update more often
Fallen-Ryu chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
lookinh forward to the next chapter, later! wonder how they react to kyuubi?
r2d2cool chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I want more!

lol

Good job. You may want to go back and look at some spelling and grammar though.

ex)"“It’s all us know, Naruto.” Jaina"
The DCG chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
"Uzumaki Naruto was not a patient man by nature. He was used to quick battles that lacked banter and speeches of bravado, unlike the one he was currently involved in."

Fail, hard.

I guess its a good thing you tip the readers off to how bad the fic is in the first line.

That way we wont waste time reading it.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very interesting, I like the way you are meshing the abilities of the two worlds so far (its a little early to tell for sure), but I think Naruto's transfer over is a bit too much of a cliche, though it doesn't detract from the whole too much. Well done, I'm looking forward to more.
Zip0 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
A WoW crossover thats actually thought out? will the surprises never end.

Looking good, hopefully you'll not get tired of this fic, looking forward to next update.
Androvidius chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Ooh i wonder if this fic can live up to the epic 1 million word epic created by general grevious. i only played WoW for a month so do i need a lot to understand the story?
Regres chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
well i like it so far, i havent played or read much of anything having to do with warcraft but i have read many fanfics about it as well as crossovers like this one.

good story i like it alot, my only comment on it is that i think that naruto should reveal as little about himself as possible. it just seems the right thing to do.

well good chapter c ya
Frostius chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I don't like how Naruto is spilling his secret i hope he will keep his other secrets as a sign of loyalty to his home village, and keep them guessing. I liked how he is suspicious of them, overall a nice story.
Fuyuriku chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Hahaha, i loved how you put the "Shh, i'm trying to think here" part in the chapter. :D As for the story itself, well, not much has happend. :P Hope you update soon. :)
Kraken's Ghost chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Ah, nice start man. Nothing like dumping Naruto into a pond of murlocs for a great introduction to Azeroth, haha.

Nozdormu is a great DEM. Heck, he's a plotdevice for practically anything insane or out of whack on Azeroth. Bet Naruto is none-to-pleased with the teleport organ-by-organ transport method.

Nice duel. Brief and to the point. Ninja wars are hardly pleasant events.

The human girl is a nice character. Perfectly plausible for Naruto to be overprotective of someone who probably reminds him of Inari and Konohamaru.

And the plot thickens with Jaina's arrival. Looking forward to the next chapter. _
Vulc10900 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
LOL funny ending! Isn't that what Jaina says when you use her unit in Warcraft 3? Cuz i think it is! :D...

Lieutenant Caldwell is my guess on who her father is. The soldier who died against Paval and two other Horde Guys.
jjones987 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009