Reviews for In Reality
nsuth3rland chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I'm still crying. I've read this story multiple times over the years. I always come back to my favourites. Your a really good writer. I'm looking forward to more of Beyond... This story though is one of the only stories to make be bawl like this. A couple tears sure, but I can almost feel Inuyasha's pain. You're damn talented. Ever time I read it like the first time. How can they be such jerks? Sesshomaru is my favourite character EVER! And you made me hate him in this. Not easy I have his stripes tattooed on my arms and legs. Not kidding about the favourite part! And I really wanted to kick his ass. I know I went off. It's just I totally broke down and I had to let it out. Don't stop writing the brothers stories. There aren't enough of them just being brother in whatever capacity. Love you! Please write more. HUGE fan.

Aidan
Silverblueroses chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
If there's any way to describe a "perfectly written angst story", this would be it. You got basically every aspec of angst in here; the hiding-behind-a-mask, the betray (or in this case, multiple betrayals), the crying-at-night, the tragic death, and even the mourning was right on.
I can't help but feel that inuyasha was a bit OOC though, yet I guess if something like this did happen, he would react the same way...
Gotta be one of my all time favorite inuyasha fics, good job :)
Grumpy chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Yeah well, for narcasistics; payback is always a BITCH.
Tsuzukia the Blue Rose chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
You truly have a gift for writing. This story is so beautifully written, so touching, I was crying when I finished this.
Demi chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
This is the saddest fanfic I've ever read. Not because it's morose, but how you captured so much longing it's painful even to read about. Great job. I've been reading Inuyasha fanfiction everyday for over a year and this is my first review ever. I'm surprised, or it could be that time of the month lol. Still I very much enjoyed this story.
CrimsonLaurana chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
The last few chapters were sooo sad. It made me cry a lot. How they handled InuYasha with aloofness and other negative emotions really got to me. One of the last lines, "But he had lived with derision all of his life and finally believed ithimself; and now he was free." really put the story into perspective. I really liked how it was written and I enjoyed reading it.
Lunisolar Fox chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
I read this story all in one go. Really heart-wrenching and well written. I cried a couple of times. The tissues really got used in the last two chapters!
Deleted Account Blank chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I read this a while back and didn't review (sorry) and I have to say I really liked it, although its made me cry several times.
whensdayaddams chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
ow. wonderful, but bloody OW! aside from the well executed heart-wrenching, i enjoyed your take on the aftermath of the story. "happy endings are stories that haven't finished yet" i suppose. Sesshoumaru's mother was quite interesting. commonly in fics she is a complete bitch, so to find her told as the only sympathetic in the household was intriguing. thankyou for sharing your work. i'm off to find something to laugh at now ...
Inumaru101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love the fact that you pointed out that Inuyasha was sterile. He is a hybrid and so he cannot produce a seed that wuold give life.
flower scent chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
I want to thank you for writing such a heart touching story. while I am reading your story I felt as if the misery of the young hanyou as if it was mine. I felt angry and mad at his cold expressionless ruthless brother, I couldn't imagine how Inuyasha bore this suffering of being neglected, scorned, beaten and insulted just for being different. I love what he had done for his son and i really appreciated his sacrifice for his son's happiness.

I can't describe for you the pain i felt for Inuyasha when he was discarded by his son and he was looked down by him. This is the most unbearable pain one could feel or experience in all his life, the boy just ignored that if it was not Inuyasha he would be among the dead.

This is the saddest story I had ever read and the most story touched my heart and stirred my feelings.

please write more stories for both of brothers and God bless you.
jackedmonk chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Your story touched my heart, it actually made me cry at the end, him giving his life for his son out of pure love. Its sad and well written for a story probably the best one that i have ever read on fan fiction. Thank you for sharing your story with the world.
mdra88 chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
I cried and cried and cried. You are cruel.
Selene Appia chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
This was so sad it literally made me cry.
Wiccan Queen chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Awww so sad. Bit very good I literally could not stop reading. Bravo.