Reviews for Run For Your Love: Extra's
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Very tasteful chapter you did Xcellent
twilight1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
wow!ch 3 left me speechless im sure these is the best chapter to IT!
luvlins chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i have a favor to ask of you, and i only ask this of you because of your writing style, but you have to know this first. i am not allowed to post any of my stories,and am forbidden to use the document exchange program featured on this website. my mother belives it wil leave our computer with a virus,and could crash our system . This is irritating because I have alot of great ideas, and would love for them to be published.I would ask you to please take my ideas and create the stories for them.

your devoted reader,

SWR13 aka: .rain
Thats-So-Alex chapter 3 . 6/16/2009

That Was Amazing!

Really, Really Good.

I Loved It. In A Non Weird Way, Haha.

Can't Wait For The Next Extra! :)
acydrose chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
For your first lemon, being their first time too you did good :)
rubell chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
thanks for mentioning my name as the one who twisted your arm for a lemon...i am sorry i didnt want to make you write anything that would make you uncomfortable...i am sure you did great! (pre read review)

it was beautiful! not smutty at all, a perfect first time lemon! and i wouldnt even call it a lemon, more of a love making did great! i wasnt all graphic and degraging or anything like that at all. it actually brought a tear to my eye, what a chiche saying but it did, heartwarming goodness...
Cvanessa chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I'm so glad that wasn't the real ending. That was absolutely depressing. I would love to hear Alice's POV when she sees Bella again after so much time or Edwards POV when Bella gives him a chance.
rubell chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
i think you should give them a maybe the just have some crazy angry sex and she gets even more upset but whether or not they get back after is up to you...
Sonia2m chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
you might think it is a bad ending, and it might be, but not for the reasons you would think, at least for me, it would have been Bella leaving Edward but not becasue of she thinks he doesn't love her (sorry to say, but it looks Bella sillier than she already is) but because she moves on, Edward decided for her, like if she couldn't decide for herself plus he lied to her, if that was me and Edward leaves me for my security I would have prefer the truth not a "manipulating" lie. And of course it would have been nailed if she had been human.

For the rest Naomi, your writing skills are improving by the chapter.

Thanks for posting this.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I Like The Other Ending Better! Even If Everyone Died! Haha

Can You Do Edward's POV From When Bella First Sees Him In Forks? That Would Be A Good One. :)

I Liked It, Even If It Wasn't That Nicer Ending. Lol.

Can't Wait For Some More Extras! :D
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw. That Was Great! :D

Ew. London Though. I Hate London! It's Always So...Busy! It's Horrible! Haha.

Can't Wait For The Next Bit! :)
rubell chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
thanks for the reading these, i wish more authors would post these...i love the stories but the outtakes, the stuff that belongs but does contribute to the story line, i feel like those connect us to the characters's outtakes on twilight and new moon kind of made sense to me...wish they would have been in books...and now on to the alternate ending...