Reviews for Save Your Love
mangocider chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
love 60s edward and bella i think i need more
cecpet chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
A very well written piece and a lovely 1960's Edward and Bella.
Ginger Vondiesel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Fantastic! Well written, good plot line. I really enjoyed reading this. The 60's are one of my favorite time periods...fantastic music, love, and as Bella did here many people finding themselves and standing for what they believe in. I am a child of the 1980's, but sometimes feel like I was born too late. I dig Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendricks, The Beatles, The Doors, and especially Jefferson Airplane...to name a few artists from the 1960's among my most favorites. The drug use parts were funny and interesting...I've smoked pot, but never tripped acid before. The Cullen kids high are so hilarious! Thanks for sharing this story with us! Namaste.
deleted reader chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love you.

For writing this story right here. I love you. This was amazing. There are no other words.
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
It was just right. To meet the love of your life in a sea of people. How beautiful, I'm glad he came back...
itsjustme1217 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Yay for commandoEdward! Really sweet babe, I love it!
allyandmax chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aw! so cute
Lululuvstwilight chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was a fabulous story. Do you have any plans to continue? I would love to read about their 2 months together before he went to Vietnam. I would also be interested in reading about them adjusting to life together and building their future after Edward's return home.
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
loved it... great oneshot!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This diserve an Oscar! New York Bestseller! Awseome all my favorite hippie 60's is there. I wish I was at Woodstock to tell you the truth. You did an unbelivable job!
MeiSun chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Love the happy ending :)
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Excellent story! Glad that he made it home to her!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Terrific story. I'm so impressed with the quality of the stories this contest has inspired, and your is right up there. It had a full gamut of emotions in it, and it really had much of the feeling of the era.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great story! Loved the 60's and 70's theme, Woodstock, the music... the fucking war... Your story took me there. I really identified with Bella. Nicely done! thank you!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
How in the hell did I miss this in the AGE OF EDWARD contest? So glad I saw it while reading WORK IN PROGRESS. Love it, love it, love it!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »