Reviews for Save Your Love
Vicklish chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was really sweet! I loved it. And I love a free Bella!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I've been reading all the entries to this contest and I have to say that yours just blows me away. The best so far that I've read. I love both your Edward and Bella (which doesn't happen often for me). I love that she went on to college and he came home to her. You captured his feelings brilliantly. So many young men felt as he did, against the war but loving their country and feeling an obligation to go. So sad. This is beautifully written.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Loved it. Soldierward is just as hot as Hippieward (is it hippy or hippie? whatever)

Great entry.
trimee chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
your story is awesome as always

YOUR ROCK AT FANFIC!
lindyrb chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Really, really good! And I'd love to see a follow-up chapter soon! More, please?
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
THis was beautiful! So amazingly written! So glad that they got their HEA...i must admit that you had me worry for second.

Great job!
SouthernMom chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Really, this was excellent. You captured so much in your details, and at one point I got chills over E & B's story. You have so much potential to expand this OS into an awesome multi-chapter piece. I puffy heart it so much!
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Awe I really liked this short story, since i am a cough* product of the early 70s. LOL. Love, Peace and happiness!

Groovy Baby, really Groovy! :-)
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Nicely done. You captured the whole Woodstock / VN situation well.
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great story! I absolutely loved Woodstock Bella and Edward. You had me guessing and hoping up until the very end-thank you for giving us their HEA. Your writing is beautiful!
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh my god bb...I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Like beyond words love this. It is amazingly amazing. I know it is for a oneshot contest but I think after it's over you should make it into a two shot or something with a follow up of him telling his story to Bella and some homecoming lovin ; ]

PLEASE]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway 3
missjessxoxo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved it.
azure0610 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Umm...wow!

Umm, yeah. After Work in Progress and The Ritual...umm yeah, make this into a story.
coxie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was incredible! It made me cry at the end...out of happiness. ;0) Great job!
imdominating chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh I just loved it. The whole darn thing. I adore your writing anyway, & now I'm sitting here with a lump in my throat & a clenchy heart. Brilliant choice of time period. You paint a lovely picture, in pretty psychedelic colors. ;)

facetime