Reviews for Save Your Love
MeiSun chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Love the happy ending :)
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Excellent story! Glad that he made it home to her!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Terrific story. I'm so impressed with the quality of the stories this contest has inspired, and your is right up there. It had a full gamut of emotions in it, and it really had much of the feeling of the era.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great story! Loved the 60's and 70's theme, Woodstock, the music... the fucking war... Your story took me there. I really identified with Bella. Nicely done! thank you!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
How in the hell did I miss this in the AGE OF EDWARD contest? So glad I saw it while reading WORK IN PROGRESS. Love it, love it, love it!
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh. My God... That was an awesome story... I seriously thought he wouldn't come home. But he did! :D I feel so high right now... MAybe the pot fumes drifted out of your dtory and into my head... OOh, pretty...
DeviKalika chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I just tweeted you about this, but hey, reviews are win.

NGL, I wasn't really excited about reading 1960s Hippieward. But once I started, I couldn't stop!

As I said, the LSDsparkles was pure genius. I love that touch. It's rare to get a sparkly human Edward, he.

I kept hoping E would draft dodge. When she suggested running away to Canada, I was like YES! GO! GO! But, because he is the wonderful Edward we know and love, of course he's not going to run away from his responsibilities.

I'm just glad you brought him home to us. I mean Bella. xoxo
secamimom chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved it. What I wouldn't give to see Edward in fatigues. Yum.
TFX chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
GAHH just mother fucking GAH!

I got a lump in my throat and my dead cold icy heart was all a pitter patty when he came home.

Bella on acid was perfection my dear just right!

I loved at the end when bella tried to fist his hair in her hands and couldn't because of her military cut. I have no idea but that was like a picture in my head.

Wonderful and I loved it!
sharbear90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved this! this is an amazing one shot Bella on LSD was priceless :)
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I'm glad that WIP directed me to this story. Terrific one-shot. You really got the flavor of the time down. Great job!
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
that was amazing and so so sweet.

it made me happy(:
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw! I really liked it! Gosh I feel like such a broken record saying that to all the stories.

But this was soo good, and I really enjoyed the lemon (smirk)!
grandsophia chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw ! LOL Bella on LSD is hilarious !

i love the ending .
Vicklish chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was really sweet! I loved it. And I love a free Bella!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »