Reviews for Save Your Love
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
How in the hell did I miss this in the AGE OF EDWARD contest? So glad I saw it while reading WORK IN PROGRESS. Love it, love it, love it!
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh. My God... That was an awesome story... I seriously thought he wouldn't come home. But he did! :D I feel so high right now... MAybe the pot fumes drifted out of your dtory and into my head... OOh, pretty...
DeviKalika chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I just tweeted you about this, but hey, reviews are win.

NGL, I wasn't really excited about reading 1960s Hippieward. But once I started, I couldn't stop!

As I said, the LSDsparkles was pure genius. I love that touch. It's rare to get a sparkly human Edward, he.

I kept hoping E would draft dodge. When she suggested running away to Canada, I was like YES! GO! GO! But, because he is the wonderful Edward we know and love, of course he's not going to run away from his responsibilities.

I'm just glad you brought him home to us. I mean Bella. xoxo
secamimom chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved it. What I wouldn't give to see Edward in fatigues. Yum.
TFX chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
GAHH just mother fucking GAH!

I got a lump in my throat and my dead cold icy heart was all a pitter patty when he came home.

Bella on acid was perfection my dear just right!

I loved at the end when bella tried to fist his hair in her hands and couldn't because of her military cut. I have no idea but that was like a picture in my head.

Wonderful and I loved it!
sharbear90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved this! this is an amazing one shot Bella on LSD was priceless :)
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I'm glad that WIP directed me to this story. Terrific one-shot. You really got the flavor of the time down. Great job!
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
that was amazing and so so sweet.

it made me happy(:
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw! I really liked it! Gosh I feel like such a broken record saying that to all the stories.

But this was soo good, and I really enjoyed the lemon (smirk)!
grandsophia chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw ! LOL Bella on LSD is hilarious !

i love the ending .
Vicklish chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was really sweet! I loved it. And I love a free Bella!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I've been reading all the entries to this contest and I have to say that yours just blows me away. The best so far that I've read. I love both your Edward and Bella (which doesn't happen often for me). I love that she went on to college and he came home to her. You captured his feelings brilliantly. So many young men felt as he did, against the war but loving their country and feeling an obligation to go. So sad. This is beautifully written.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Loved it. Soldierward is just as hot as Hippieward (is it hippy or hippie? whatever)

Great entry.
trimee chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
your story is awesome as always

lindyrb chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Really, really good! And I'd love to see a follow-up chapter soon! More, please?
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »