Reviews for Save Your Love
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
this was fricking amazing. it was incredibly real, the characters well developed...i was completely drawn in and held in. seriously, wow.

the love scene in the tent was sweet and gorgeous and romantic, too.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
First, big props for not going the pregnant route. I was so expecting it, pleasantly surprised when it didn't happen. I like how you tied everything up though, with Bella going to Brown and all that. I love it when one-shots build up to the sex and get us engaged with the characters, it just makes the smut that much better in my book. Good job!
tomato blush chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was amazing! so heart felt, i loved it
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aww, I didn't know you were writing a story for this! I'm a sad person who keeps the AoE community on my favorites and check it periodically...I was very excited to see you wrote one. I loved this. You went there with the tripped out Bella and Edward, you went there, and you pulled it off beautifully. I absolutely loved it.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
AMAZING! Your story brought me to "the summer of love" better known as Woodstock! I could feel all of it & for Edward & Bella to find each other in the sea of humanity was Destiny! Their "time" in the tent was tender but HOT!

I'm more than happy that Bella went home & went to college, but especially glad she waited for Edward. An his home coming was perfect!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing & have recommended this story to all of my friends!
ash902 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Definitely loved Woodstock era Edward! Defintiely wouldn't mind all the rain and mud if he was around...if only.
nicnicd chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw, I loved this! Tripping Bella, a spaced out Alice, and Paul Bunyan Emmett. Fun!

I was flipping for a bit there, her waiting for a letter. I was almost expecting to see one of the gang show up to tell her he was gone. But you didn't go there. Thank you! I can breathe now:)

I loved all of the songs you picked. I love the Woodstock soundtrack CD, I listen to it all the time. So I gotta tell you that I actually heard Jimi's Star Spangled Banner in my head as I started reading this, and then you went and wrote about it. YAY!

And yeah... Seeing Edward on an acid trip? Poor girl, her panties must have 'sploded. That was funny, and very cute. He sparkled! HAHA. Very fun way to work that in!

Wonderful job bb! I loved this ;)
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
LOVED it!I am big fan of the 60s music, so I simple just loved it!
simkid chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Do you have any idea how lucky you are to me right now? I have wanted no begged myself to do a woodstock/nam/hippie oneshot for god I don't know how long, and I cant get it out. YOu lucky bitch. :)

Hehe, Bella and I are alike, after the lemon I was going to write "You need to add another song: Oh Canada..." : )

God you frickin scared me with that last one, I thought as soon as she was waiting for a letter, that she would get a "We reget to inform you..."

I frickin love Janis J.! Have you seen Across the Universe, I love how Sadie is based off her with the porcshe and all. My grandmother always and still does sing "Mercedes Benz"
xiomara209 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
love the story..
aingealeire chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
ACK! Please tell me you'll continue this when the contest is over!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh, honey, this was wonderful! I loved it! You really did such a wonderful job of capturing the dichotomy so many faced of that time. How to stay true to their beliefs, and at the same time serve their country and their honor. You portrayed that amazingly well.

I loved how you included that Edward sparkled! I guess tripping could definitely do that. ;-) It really made me giggle. Emmett was his usual crude self, and Jasper all emo. You incorporated the girls in perfectly as well. Even the mention of Carlisle! I love how you brought in each character. You truly did such a fantastic job with this!

Hugs and kisses!
bitten-sln chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw i usually dont like stories of edward joining the army but i love this! good job :D
Mombailey chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
The rest of us can stop writing now...*bows down defeated*
Aspenleaf chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Awe BB, that was so fucking good!

She waited! and he did the right thing!

Gah, the lemon..

ok if you didn't think I had ADD before...
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »