Reviews for Save Your Love
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
THis was beautiful! So amazingly written! So glad that they got their HEA...i must admit that you had me worry for second.

Great job!
SouthernMom chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Really, this was excellent. You captured so much in your details, and at one point I got chills over E & B's story. You have so much potential to expand this OS into an awesome multi-chapter piece. I puffy heart it so much!
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Awe I really liked this short story, since i am a cough* product of the early 70s. LOL. Love, Peace and happiness!

Groovy Baby, really Groovy! :-)
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Nicely done. You captured the whole Woodstock / VN situation well.
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great story! I absolutely loved Woodstock Bella and Edward. You had me guessing and hoping up until the very end-thank you for giving us their HEA. Your writing is beautiful!
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh my god bb...I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Like beyond words love this. It is amazingly amazing. I know it is for a oneshot contest but I think after it's over you should make it into a two shot or something with a follow up of him telling his story to Bella and some homecoming lovin ; ]

PLEASE]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway 3
missjessxoxo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved it.
azure0610 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Umm...wow!

Umm, yeah. After Work in Progress and The Ritual...umm yeah, make this into a story.
coxie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was incredible! It made me cry at the end...out of happiness. ;0) Great job!
imdominating chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh I just loved it. The whole darn thing. I adore your writing anyway, & now I'm sitting here with a lump in my throat & a clenchy heart. Brilliant choice of time period. You paint a lovely picture, in pretty psychedelic colors. ;)

~facetime
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
this was fricking amazing. it was incredibly real, the characters well developed...i was completely drawn in and held in. seriously, wow.

the love scene in the tent was sweet and gorgeous and romantic, too.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
First, big props for not going the pregnant route. I was so expecting it, pleasantly surprised when it didn't happen. I like how you tied everything up though, with Bella going to Brown and all that. I love it when one-shots build up to the sex and get us engaged with the characters, it just makes the smut that much better in my book. Good job!
tomato blush chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was amazing! so heart felt, i loved it
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aww, I didn't know you were writing a story for this! I'm a sad person who keeps the AoE community on my favorites and check it periodically...I was very excited to see you wrote one. I loved this. You went there with the tripped out Bella and Edward, you went there, and you pulled it off beautifully. I absolutely loved it.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
AMAZING! Your story brought me to "the summer of love" better known as Woodstock! I could feel all of it & for Edward & Bella to find each other in the sea of humanity was Destiny! Their "time" in the tent was tender but HOT!

I'm more than happy that Bella went home & went to college, but especially glad she waited for Edward. An his home coming was perfect!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing & have recommended this story to all of my friends!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »