Reviews for Kitsune Shinigami
Oh because a demon can't live with humans!? Why don't we fuck rabbits and drive to grade school and kik the kids there! It sound so much fun. Btw this story is terrible. The beginning was nice. But the end of chapter seventeen. You screwed up making yourself look like an obvious idiot. Seriously read this yourself and say it was a good idea with a straight face. Unless your an emotionless idiot trying to make a story and ruining it. You probably did make a face saying this was a good idea. That and you so called good idea isn't gonna work. It just doesn't make sense. Well your story was going downhill anyway with the frantic writing near the scenes with ichigo and naruto in little fights. No jokes here I'm actually trying to fix your head and tell you. This story is going downhill. Well I'm gonna go now. I don't want to read anymore of this as its more confusing and annoying than anything else. It lost its interesting streak. Well bye now.
Your kind of drama is terrible. But the story I can continue with. As its bordering from plain to good. If the story gets plain I'll notify you. Then I'll leave and find another story.
TheKindredzzz122 chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
uhhhh...im confused...why would naruto join konoha and become a konoha ninja(/pet/dog/weapon)...since konoha as a whole treat him like shit and he join their ranks?
no chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
Love the story
silverback95 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
So Naruto's shinigami abilities are just the same as ichigo's? How lazy...
Confused Hitman chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
Update soon please I love this story
Kithrin chapter 26 . 7/3/2011
I don't really think this NEEDED a rewrite, it seemed pretty good to me despite some wrong words here and there.
skinandbones chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
I normally wait till I have been caught up to review but I got to say THIS WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS!
kitty chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
you have no imagination what so ever I like the story and all, but you could have givn Naruto a totaly different type of sword you basically made him just like Ichigo. since naruto has strong hand-to-hand fighting style you could have give him 2 short swords insted. but other than that the story was good. (I don't like making hate review please don't hate me it was just bugging me so bad.)
LostPeace chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
pretty good.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Some things to say so far:

Kitsune is "Fox" in japanese. it's not "spirit" which is Yurei(also "ghost") nor is it Youkai or Oni(Demon/Devil)

the word you are thinking of, and should replace this with, is Youko(Spirit/Demon Fox, Kyuubi is one with 9 tails)

the steps are too fast, but otherwise it's a good job so far. on to reading more!
notflamingreader chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i havent read a word of any of your stories however i enjoy naruto/bleach fanfictions... unless it has yaoi in it i mean really its heaven/afterlife/whatever and im pretty sure oin all religions it says ,"Though shallt not stick thal dick in another mans ass", so you have my support