Reviews for Good Advice
ZachZ chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
cool, I really like this:)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Feel fry to write another part, where we see younger Bruce deciding for/against older Bruce's advice, and implementing it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Finish this?
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
good one. should have a sequel of the "new" future
avid reader chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Yeah, it was a really good idea! I love this story-it's a good heart warming one with good principles and excellently carried out. Thankyou so much for sharing you gift of writing! :)
KCS chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This.

This is wonderful.

This happened, it did. It HAD to have happened.

I love you for writing this. The voices are perfect, and the advice even more so. Thanks for doing this!
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Damn I wish I could go and visit my younger self sometimes. Would have a few choice words also.

Great little story.

Keep up the good work.

Chaosmob :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
great work!

HawkAngel
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I too think this is a fun idea. Any plans on continuing it?

If I had the opportunity to see a younger version of myself, I would totally avail myself on fixing past mistakes, time paradox or not!

And their little conversation in the beginning, before old man Wayne got down to business, was hilarious. "Why would you think I had regrets?” Snort!
Dunyazade chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
OH MY GOSH WHO ARE YOU I LOVE THIS I HOPE YOU HAVE A WRITTEN A HUNDRED MORE STORIES SO THAT I MAY READ THEM OVER AND OVER IN AWE!

seriously, this was so well written I can barely process the awesomeness of it. It's perfect. They're both perfect. Old Bruce's advice is PERFECT and it's exactly, exactly, exactly what I wish he would tell his younger self. Their conversation between each other at the start is so dead-on in-character, it's brilliant! "Isn't it arrogant..." "isn't it selfish..." oh my gosh I _LOVED_ that. that is some seriously smart handling of Batman's character. and I can hear their voices (err, voice) and see their expressions perfectly as if it had really been animated.

What happened to Tim MUST NOT HAPPEN. Please, younger Bruce, heed old Bruce's advice and save Tim from that unspeakable horror.

Also, Dick and Tim growing up believing Bruce doesn't love them MUST NOT HAPPEN! Please, please, please younger Bruce, I beg of you- don't turn out like Old Bruce!

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES FOR WRITING THIS!
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Bruce is seen wearing the TNBA era Batsuit during the RotJ flashback yet Tim is seen during Hereafter albeit briefly during the funeral for Superman. Of course I mean if there were an opening to prevent what Joker did to him well I'd hope he would take it.

Rebirth was a definite kick in the gut when you see him have the heart attack and had to rely on the one thing he swore he never use. I mean he didn't use it, but the fact that he had to appeal to the punk's fear of it well that was enough.

Its not the future Bruce, its a future.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
'The younger Bruce felt his eyes widen and his heart rate speed up. “Twelve.”

The old man didn’t just crack a smile, he grinned, seeming to bask in that piece of information. “Listen closely.” That command was completely superfluous.'

I can just imagine Old Bruce's triumph - he's not too late, he can still stop it from happening. And Diana eavesdropping! Lol that's brilliant.

I love it, though I've seen similar fics, yours was well done :D