Reviews for A Wonderful Life
0 Aphrodite-Urania 0 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I actually found this hilarious. Sorry if it wasn't meant to be, but I'm going to favorite this anyhow.
PB Headless chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
xD grape's a homicidal maniac? Love the name, love the frustration but most of all, love the gore!
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
oh, COOL! the crime and horror sceneries are really descriptive... oh, this is filled with a lot of gore...

and, I am happy that you let Celia and Takakura alive since they should be the only two persons Jack will not kill, anyway, :P

they are precious to him -a wife and a friend of father

keep writting! but, I have a little hard time on reading the paragraph since some of them contain too much sentences... perhaps, you can split it? :) -get bricked-
lovethemdonuts chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
whoa. the ending sure was creepy. but i enjoyed it :) it was really funny i couldn't stop laughing at some parts! did you really name your farmer "grape" when you played awl? i recently started playing again and i sometimes feel like your farmer too, especially when my wife nami says nothing but "i'd never thought i'd live on a farm.." over and over again while our kid's all mopey and emo. LOL. i laughed at the part where grape says he eats dirty weeds found all over the valley. i feel you, man! overall, great fic, very nicely written!
RedtheGamr05 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
It's sick. Twisted. Horrible.

I love It!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
very well written!
Neko-lily chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
LOL! That was really funny! I kinda feel sorry for of the villages though.
farmermum chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Brilliant, what a different take on the whole thing.. it really made me laugh.