Reviews for Canon Rock
Lady Stradivari chapter 4 . 9/6
Hey! So I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but I just discovered this when I got deep into the archive. Anyway... you had me at Led Zeppelin (greatest rock band ever), so I decided to check it out, and I was pleased with what I had read. It doesn't look like you'll be updating any sooner, and reviewing your fic to ask if you could update this story of yours is a long shot, but I'll take my chances.

Btw describing Ruka as a 17 year old Jimmy Page- whoaaa he must be a god then. HAHAHA

Fangirling aside, you write well, and I like the pace of the story. I hope that you'd be inspired to continue this story. I'll be waiting until then.

- LS
MoMo235 chapter 4 . 8/31
OMG OMG OMG! I'm in love with this story. When you have time, can you please update. I wanna see Mikan kick some musical butts. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Feu, reporting for duty, Your Highness ( that's you Queen!)

Hi PingPong Queen! I'm actually posting my reviews starting from your last, but hopefully not your really last, chapter. Just so you know, I haven't given up yet with your story. Please update! I love you and your story, Pingpong Queen.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
This is Feu commending and encouraging you for your story she so loves. please update soon! not later, but soon! I lllloooovvvveeee it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Hello PingPong QUEEN! this is Feu again. Feu is not my real name, but I like it so I'm using it. It means FIRE in Italian. Haha, I'm a real G. A. fan. Please update.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
please, please, please tell me you'll still be updating. I just love your story and am currently wondering on why it's not on the top of the charts. I love your fanfic/story so much that I can't stop imagining on what will happen next. Dear PingPong Girl, personally, you're not just a Girl, you are a QUEEN!

" Treat me like a Queen and I'll treat you like a King. But treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played."

I'm just wondering, since Mikan's role is cool and bad*ss, maybe she can say that line to Natsume when she shows them the true epitome of the word "prodigy".

With love and adoration,
Feu
sakuraXnatsume chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Are you going to update? Or have you lost interest? Because if you are not going to update I don't want to follow the story
YellowOrangeRed chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Please please ! Continue it ! I just can t wait to see how is mikan gonna show them "prodigy" PRETTY PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE I KNOW YOU DIDN T UPDATE FOR SOOO LONG BUT PLEAAAASE I M BEGGING HERE :p 3
Lymira chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Any updates soon?
azbaek chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
please update. its been years /3 please update! :((
Raven chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
So when are you going to update? This story is so cool by the way. :) i cant wait for Mikan's performance.. :)
Larien Telrunya 92 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
please update
miramisa90212 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
WHOA WHOA WAIT YOU LEFT ME HANGING! UPDATE! :D
Xyche chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
please, please update...
I really love this story can't wait for the next chapter.
it has been so long since you've last updated..please don't quit writing
:D
EunieBerry chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Ne...ping pong girl! when will ypu update this! Please...please...update! I want to know Natsume and the other's EXPRESSION WHEN THEY REALIZE HOW AWESOME MIKAN IS! PLEASE!1 T_T