Reviews for Canon Rock
Feu, reporting for duty, Your Highness ( that's you Queen!)

Hi PingPong Queen! I'm actually posting my reviews starting from your last, but hopefully not your really last, chapter. Just so you know, I haven't given up yet with your story. Please update! I love you and your story, Pingpong Queen.
This is Feu commending and encouraging you for your story she so loves. please update soon! not later, but soon! I lllloooovvvveeee it!
Hello PingPong QUEEN! this is Feu again. Feu is not my real name, but I like it so I'm using it. It means FIRE in Italian. Haha, I'm a real G. A. fan. Please update.
please, please, please tell me you'll still be updating. I just love your story and am currently wondering on why it's not on the top of the charts. I love your fanfic/story so much that I can't stop imagining on what will happen next. Dear PingPong Girl, personally, you're not just a Girl, you are a QUEEN!

" Treat me like a Queen and I'll treat you like a King. But treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played."

I'm just wondering, since Mikan's role is cool and bad*ss, maybe she can say that line to Natsume when she shows them the true epitome of the word "prodigy".

With love and adoration,
sakuraXnatsume chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Are you going to update? Or have you lost interest? Because if you are not going to update I don't want to follow the story
YellowOrangeRed chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Please please ! Continue it ! I just can t wait to see how is mikan gonna show them "prodigy" PRETTY PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE I KNOW YOU DIDN T UPDATE FOR SOOO LONG BUT PLEAAAASE I M BEGGING HERE :p 3
Lymira chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Any updates soon?
azbaek chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
please update. its been years /3 please update! :((
Raven chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
So when are you going to update? This story is so cool by the way. :) i cant wait for Mikan's performance.. :)
Yuffie night chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
please update
miramisa90212 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Xyche chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
please, please update...
I really love this story can't wait for the next chapter.
it has been so long since you've last updated..please don't quit writing
EunieBerry chapter 2 . 6/8/2013 pong girl! when will ypu update this! Please...please...update! I want to know Natsume and the other's EXPRESSION WHEN THEY REALIZE HOW AWESOME MIKAN IS! PLEASE!1 T_T
OurHopelessWorld chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
The Wondering Writer chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Hi I don't know if you ever get any of these reviews that you get from your stories but this story has so much potential. I think that you should keep on writing since it would be such a shame if you didn't finish it. Or at least get someone else to continue it if you sadly stopped writing.