Reviews for Return
Diablo's Heir chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww soooookie soookie sookie sookie now. great effing story. i love love loved it. of course being a comic nerd the whole Terra-Beastboy thing is upsetting cause gar is too kind-hearted to ever cheat on raven and in the comics he truly does love her but this is fan fiction so it balances out. great character development and storyline cant wait to read the sequel and the finale
Wonderless Angel chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
I was just making up a new story and this story and it's sequeal is almost like mines. I'm kinda hoping you would read it. It will be out in a few months once I get over my writers block.
Coco-Minu chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Overuse of the word 'empath' much. Other than that, I quite liked this. HURRY UP WITH THE SEQUAL.
Coco-Minu chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Sexiest lines ever from fall out boy. When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances on the hope you forget that you hate him more than you notice I wrote this for you. THIS SONG SUITS THIS STORY TOO. HM.
Coco-Minu chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Coco-Minu chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Ahaha. Kida got left behind, but she still managed to make the most of it. Nice.
Coco-Minu chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
M. Pretty drawings are pretty. Speedy / Terra. That's a new one.
Coco-Minu chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Burnage. To the nth degree.
Coco-Minu chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
THE VERONICAS. You're the only thing that's making any sense. That line smacks me for this story.
Angelfly06 chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
i am feeling mixed emotions, i love bb/terra but i feel really bad for raven. overall good story, are you planning on writing a sequel?
aphinitea chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Would love it if you continued!
aphinitea chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Hey, are you missing a chapter by any chance? Because 5 is a repeat of 4...
Coco-Minu chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
I'm assuming 'Jared' is gothboy? Oh, and just so you know, I LOVE GOTH BOY. So don't injure him if it is.
Angelfly06 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
aaww! i like jared! very good chapter!
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Ur, goth. Operative info: do not wear orange, as sexrific as the colour is.