Reviews for She Thinks She Needs Me
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I promised myself I'd review to every story I liked, so here we go. Except that I really don't have anything to say except I didn't just like it, I loved it. It's just so sweet. Oh, but you're switching around a little (okay, a lot) with your tenses, so please, please fix it? Pretty please?
PT21 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was a sweetie. Not the end that I imagined, of course, but I could see where you were coming from - or going to :D

Great stuff
AmyLovesABowTie chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOVED IT! And I think I actually got it!
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Great story!

Thank you for extending my MP3 Player's collection with great music, once again!

I like how you have small parts where you let us ponder if Gibbs wants them to be more than friends, well at least that's how I took it. Like "...the kisses I can bring myself to only plant on hr cheek or the top of her head." I kind of stressed the 'ONLY' part to make it sound GAbby-ish, haha.

I like how Gibbs wakes up Tony! Lol

“Yeah, that makes perfect sense to do in the middle of the night.” I love that line! Very characteristic thing of him to say.

Wonderful work on this story! Thanks for posting!

PS: I love your A/N in the beginning, haha!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I like it! Not confused at all and caught the x-files right away. Nice work. Are you going to bless us with Abby's POV?
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
nice work :) I like it!
yohoho chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I like it and hope to see more?
AbigailSciuto chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hey!

Love it!

P.S I'm sorry I'm not responding to your e-mail but my Hotmail broke down... XS
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Lovely, simply lovely. It also made me tear up, which rarely happens. I hope to read more forthcoming fics from you. :)