Reviews for Hearts of Grey
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is beautiful. It's rare to see a story that so articulately captures how Aziraphale feels about his angelic existence. I like your stories because the transition from friendship to romance is always very natural and true to their characters. I have added both this story and its writer (you) to my favorites list.
ArbDreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Well...

The title makes sense now!

Great fic, only thing I didn't like was that I dont think Crowley hisses THAT much, maybe occasionally he'll let one slip, but he won't generally say them.

Write more excelent stuff!
Elentari256 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Keep up the good work :)
Senira chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This fic actually put me in the christmas spirit. You conveyed the mood, the emotions, everything very well. And of course Crowley's hissing; it wonderfully illustrated the fact that they had changed. Another excellent fic as always, Tomo. *runs off to read more of your GO stuff*
Addicted chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I love that story. It's so well written and it's happy and romantic...I could go on for a while. Keep up the wonderful writing. Thank you so much!
Lenore3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
::blissful sigh:: I read this on your site- or someone's site, anyway- ages ago, and it's still one of my favourites. So sweet and fluffy and yay.
whistle chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
"“Sin tastes like raspberries.”

“Well, purity tastes like tea.”"

These lines are wonderful _
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
“Sin tastes like raspberries.”

“Well, purity tasssstessss like tea.”

And there is much grinnage. This is BRILLIANT! I love the way you depicted Aziraphale and Crowley, and I think your writing style is gorgeous... I want to melt into a little puddle of happy, sappy goo.
jquery chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Hallelujah!

Oh, how SWEET! I love it. Beautiful, etcetera, and now I'm feeling all fuzzy. Mmmm, I don't think I can go back to reading angsty fics just now ... I think I'll bake cookies instead _
BluePard chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
The description in this is simply superb. Not only of action, but the description of their appearances was... melting. I like this version of Zira, but that's probably because I was never one much for angst. The last few lines are great. This fic has been quoted and saved, so double credit goes t'ya.
SpitefulHope chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Yay! It's so cute! ::dances:: This litle fluffy bit was cute! I love it!
You-Know-Who chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
So cute and so good. And not too much slash. I'm so happy. :]
Erin chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Very sweet. I like the imagery. :)
Violintide chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
::sigh:: So nice.. very touching and beautiful, I'm so glad I found it at the appropriate time of year. _ I've adored your stories ever since I stumbled across "To Love a Lie" in the Trigun section.. please continue writing! :D