Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Wanderer
KashKey chapter 15 . 4/23
So uh... Will this ever finish?
Neo-Devil chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
have Kenshin go all Battousai on should scare the holy living shit out of him...
JasonDragonwing chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Loved it! I keep waiting for kenshin to tell link his past. I hope you plan on finishing this! :)
AbramoLaVolpe chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
More please.
This is a very interesting story and id like to see more of it.

Great job, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
keep going! I love this story, so don't stop!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Mnnn One of the ONLY crossovers of it's kind! I was getting into it and want to know what happens... mhhr please write more ok?

I actually really liked it. Unexpected mix and seriously unique. MORE! Don't just give it up! I'll be waiting on more chapters someday got that? XD
Shisarakage chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
This is... interesting. I'm amazed at how well this is done, and even found myself literally seeing this whole story as an actual movie. I'm curious, though. There was mention of a 300-year gap since the Hero of Time, and many elements (such as the Water Temple's layout and the Zora Tunic's design) remind me of 'Twilight Princess'. As such, I must ask.

Does this story take place sometime before 'Twilight Princess', as it would seem to indicate?

Also, I would like to see much more of Kenshin's adventures in Hyrule. Therefore, this has been faved.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Trinity Violinagin chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Hi! I thought it would be good if I woke up and reviewed the chapter. This may or may not be a good thing. I'm sorry I've not been able to write. Hard manual labor sucks, but now that I'm quitting I'll be able to write more!

I hope. Or I could just find out I'm lazy! Luckily you aren't, however :)
arrowriver chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
First chapter, good actually. I really like it.

The wording is actually quite good in fact.
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
im going to keep checking on this story to see if u have continued it. keep up the good work, i play the game and at the moment im stuck at the second death mountain temple. i cant find a way to the temple door! maybe u can give me tips or hints? :)
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i think that u r the very first person to do a legend of zelda ff. grrr u beat me to it. lol ;)
linkluver3 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Um... I has a pressing question. How old is Link supposed to be?
linkluver3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
...I'm reading it! It interested me, and So far It's pretty good!
zantetsuren chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
An interesting interlude. I wonder what could have happened