Reviews for The Best Thanks
LisLiBrit chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice sweet story )
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww, this was really fun. Such a bizarre situation, though. Zero making a midnight snack. Ha.
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ahhh...So sweet
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Humorous and cute with a bit of seriousness mixed in . I loved it.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
another cute one-shot ;p
kuuromuu-chii chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
It's sooo cute!that's y you're one of mu fave authors here...mwahh...:)
HarunaNiwa073 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
lol well, the least we can expect from our dear Lulu is table manners ;D
iBanana chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Yummy. :D

Now I want some of that. :o
Kiaara-Chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
aw these two make the best couple i loved your story! When it comes to them it's always a game of cat and mouse anyways hope you keep writing about them!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cute! I love Kalulu so very much, and it was fun to read a cute little drabbly fic about their interactions! Great work. :)
Countess57 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
AW I loved that, will you be continuing this.

Hope you will, it's so cute.

Check mine out please!

Kallen and lelouch so cute
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
OMG hahah I loved this

It was so friggin adorable

Like really

I literally said, "aww..."

at the end of the story

hahah and you portrayed the characters

extrememly well

heheh amazing ;]
Infidel Pumpkin chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I don't usually like this pairing, but something about this pulled me in. I applaud your ability to capture my attention in a pairing I don't generally like. Nicely written and quite entertaining. I love the way you characterized them both, and they way they spoke to one another was very smooth and well written. Thanks for sharing and I wish you luck in future writing!
All That Is Left Unsaid chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow. This was cute and very well written. It really felt appropriate to their characters and where their relationship was at that point in the story. All the little bits of dialogue and table conversation just seemed so precise, as did your analyzation of how Kallen saw Lelouch and Zero.
icarus923 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was nice. I love it when Lelouch messes with Kallen, as long as he doesn't get hurt, of course.