Reviews for Moving On
Ashitaka99 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I really would like to see you continue your story as I am very curious to see how it ends!
libro5678 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
harry's hair is black
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
i think its awesome!
Mai-Cry chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this! D:But you haven't updated in a while...have you abandoned or paused it? QQ
Angelic Abomination chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Love this fic. Have you abandoned it? I hope not because I think your writing style is wicked!
ladious18 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
hey this is wicked! i have noticed though that you last updated in 09 i was wondering is the story on pause, or forgotten or just discontinued?
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Please update soon!

I really like this story!

Please continue
666blackcat666 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
sooooooooo kool ! cant wait for more !
Veneya chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
hmm...it's very good indeed but what would be more fantastic is if u could update the next chap real fast.
kira1525 chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
AWESOME! Great Job So Far I Can't Wait For The NExt Chapter(s)! Great Job!
Ventus Princeps chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I really like the story. A lot. You're writing it brilliantly, and I just can't wait to see Sirius in action! Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work!
pure-white-angel chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Great story so far! Can't wait until next chapter so update real soon
arenha chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Hehehe, at lease things are looking bright for Harry! He's falling in love and his godfather is there for him! I just hope no one hurts Harry though! ;_; Seriously, I want Harry to be happy. Happy! Grr for all his "supposed" friends! I'm glad Neville's there for him too! They both need each other to talk to! hehe, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Ah, I love this story! D Please tell me you're continuing? I enjoy your writing style- and the Sirius/Severus side paring is amazing. x3
MDarKspIrIt chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Great update. Quite Funny!