Reviews for Owner of a lonely heart
Chrate chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Wonderfully written and just what I needed to heal some of the heartbreak from how the show actually played out, lol. Thanks! :)
moviemom44 chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
It's never easy to 'finish' a story full of characters we have come to love, which, I suppose, is why we keep writing new ones! But, as endings go, this one was perfect. I actually cried over Cal and his sad little family. Such a waste, on the one hand, but a blessing, too, for Woody and Jordan to be able to raise his boy. I'm glad Lu went on to have a long life and successful career, so different from the way the show's writers treated her. And everyone else, too. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Congratulations on doing it all on your own - all 22 chapters!

So, what's next?

moviemom44 chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
I'm so glad they settled the question of loving one another. Now, they just have to decide what exactly to do about it for the rest of their lives. And then along comes JD who had to go and get killed before they could get it all sorted out. Typical. I don't blame Woody a bit for feeling a few 'low emotions' when it comes to him.

So, are we setting up for a sequel here, or are you finally going to end the angst agony and let them finally get married or move in together or whatever? Not that I mind the angst agony, 'cause you do it SO WELL!

If there's more, bring it on!

Kaslyna chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
I love your version. :D

After my sucky day this is what I needed. :o
moviemom44 chapter 20 . 5/14/2010
Yay! I loved it! I knew they wouldn't last long at that party. They had some serious lovin' to get to and boy, did they ever! I look forward to finding out how Dylan and Lu cope with Woody and Jordan finally getting together, not to mention all their friends back at the morgue. I am so glad these two finally realized that the only way they will ever be happy is to be TOGETHER!

Kaslyna chapter 20 . 5/13/2010
I loved it! :D More fluff than smut- that's the best. :D
moviemom44 chapter 19 . 5/7/2010
Phew! I'm glad that's over. The tension was killing me! Good Golly, I love this story! Now maybe instead of sweaty sex with other people, Woody and Jordan can finally have some sweaty sex with each other! Then, maybe they could introduce Dylan to Lu...

Kaslyna chapter 19 . 5/6/2010
I love it! :D
Poor puppy. :( Damn hormones make me cry for an imaginary puppy. / Sad. XD
lbcjfan chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
NICE. Love the way it's turning out.
Kaslyna chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
I really enjoyed it. (: Especially after making a complete ass of myself in science. D:
moviemom44 chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
There aren't many stories that keep me literally on the edge of my seat, but this one sure did! I can't wait to see how this all ends! Not that I want it to be over, but...well, you know what I mean.

I love how you described Woody's dilemma-trying to be a cop and still talk the woman he loves out of getting herself killed. And Jordan was being so logical in the face of such a frightening ordeal. You have a real gift for these characters and their adventures.

I am SO ready for the last chapter!

Kaslyna chapter 17 . 4/21/2010
I love it! :D More! How many more chapters? When will the WoJo happen? And thank you for no more Lu sex scenes. I don't mind, of course, but I dunno. /
moviemom44 chapter 17 . 4/21/2010
You are a genius! Having Lily reveal Jordan's feelings to Woody is purely brilliant, not to mention the whole thing with Bug. Once again, you blend the plot with the angst flawlessly. Love it, love it, love it!

Kaslyna chapter 16 . 4/14/2010
Haha! I'm not gonna kill you. :) Because then we wouldn't get updates and this is how it would end. So I'll just sit here in my pre-homicidal madness and patiently wait for the next update.
moviemom44 chapter 16 . 4/14/2010
Wow. Just-Wow. The angst in this chapter is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I SO don't hate you for this amazing work. I LOVE IT!

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »