Reviews for Popcorn Fun
SeungSeiRan chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Elly is damn adorable XD

I swear, my grin got wider with every line I read. The icing on the cake was...

“Gennipoo, did you hear that horrible laughter?”

LOL! GENNIPOO! XDXDXDXD

Brilliant job once again!
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was cute I love how Yuffie turned into Mickey...although I think Minnie woulda suited her too :P Yuffie as a T-Rex was awesome, too. So was the gender changing with Rude and Yuffie.

“Guys, I just want to eat you!” Yuffie whined from behind them as she gave chase. :P Funny.

Oh and Telly to Elly, that was pretty creative!

Hey, is Fantasia worth watching? I've never seen it O.o

Okay, enough of me blabbering on now ;) I'll go read chapter 2.
fire mystic chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
See! I knew your take on the characters would be perfect! Reno as the rabbit (so adorable), Elena and Tseng as Tweedledum and dee and Genesis as king were my favorites! This was so beyond what I imagined! Thank you for continuing it for me.
Speedy Speck chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
This was great! I loved Vincent as the hare, and Cid as the catipillar was very amusing XD

And Sephiroth and Genisis together were hilarious :D

Brilliant job with this!

Oh and I'll be sending you another request in a tic XD
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Haha, loved this. Especially Rude and Yuffie's gender switch XD. Oh, and Yuffie would make such a cute Mickey Mouse imo ;)
fire mystic chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
"Guys, I just wanna eat you!" I love it! And the popcorn fight was rich! Great tie-in with Fantasia and the television as their 'child' was great. Reminded me a bit of the holographic girl from Resident Evil. Well done! Bravo!
Speedy Speck chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
XD This was briliant! Great movie choice, and I loved reading about each section, brought back some memories :D I think my fav part was Rude as a broom!...definitely seems like something he'd be... Anyway thanks so much for this, I loved it all! XD