Reviews for Silent Night
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Great job!
kathyf chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Very nice. I was very moved by Hogan's "gift" to his men.
Queenragnu chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
This is really good. I enjoy all of your stories...I just wish that most of them were longer. I hate to see a good story end so soon :)
Kits chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Totally cool! I loved it... ;) Especially the 'im not a kid anymore!' part... very cute!

You know... that was a perfect ending in case you want to continue it. It left it open, so you could turn this into a longer story. Just an idea...

I'll shut up now, lol...

Kits
ColREHogan chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I liked this story. The ending has Hogan very hopeful that they will all be home soon. Santa Hogan, huh? I thought that Carter's reaction to Hogan's comment about Santa was cute [if a bit boyish.]
MG chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
VERY NICE SHORT STORY
marylinusca chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I'm always so impressed. You keep doing in ten minutes what takes me ten weeks. As fine a job as ever, particularly the interchange between Hogan and Carter.
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
this is a great story. i think if you went back and wote a little more to it. it would be even better.
Bianca chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Don't listen to 'em! I just wasted 7 minutes of my company's time reading your story and loved it (as I loved your previous ones). What am I going to do if you start writting longer ones!
Settiai chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
*laugh* I can take a hint. I'll try and start working on a good, long story as soon as I finish my two stories "A Hidden Past" and "Digital Danger." (Of course, I can't work on either of them until I finish that little book report for English...)
Patti chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Hey! Great work! Your shorts are excellent. Your long efforts must be outstanding! *hint, are we gonna get to see one? ...!*
marg chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
hey, if your thanksgiving one took five minutes and this one took ten minutes... i can't wait for the one that takes you an hour! great work. i loved it.